Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

^ It's going to be a problem keeping those kicks clean. Anyways once they go on sale or with a discount instant cop.

laugh.gif
Yep. Ebay. I didn't want to blow up auctions, since at that time, there were only a couple active.

And yeah, I see these kicks yellowing fast, yet I can't leave them alone. I copped a Danny Granger player t-shirt on the way home.
laugh.gif

Copped....Definitly will be wearing during this bball season... Trying to switch up shoes like I do underwear....
roll.gif

i know the volts are everywhere.. but you guys really think the metallic blues will be sitting just as long?? I'm like still in shock that nike is blessingus with the atlantic pennys and these within two month of eachother.... i was searching hardcore on ebay just a few months ago for both these just fornostalgia purposes! now i can buy like 5 perr of each bz i never had the chance before!!

just like alot have been saying....... waiting for a discound on the White/navy's..... people really dont really like air max's anymore.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

i know the volts are everywhere.. but you guys really think the metallic blues will be sitting just as long?? I'm like still in shock that nike is blessing us with the atlantic pennys and these within two month of eachother.... i was searching hardcore on ebay just a few months ago for both these just for nostalgia purposes! now i can buy like 5 perr of each bz i never had the chance before!!
these are gonna sit, retail is too high...... if those neons didnt fly these wont..... neon > navy....

^^ agreed. and i dont think they'll be too hard to keep clean, unless your running

around in mud

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

i know the volts are everywhere.. but you guys really think the metallic blues will be sitting just as long?? I'm like still in shock that nike is blessing us with the atlantic pennys and these within two month of eachother.... i was searching hardcore on ebay just a few months ago for both these just for nostalgia purposes! now i can buy like 5 perr of each bz i never had the chance before!!

They will sit for a long time, longer than the Volt's. I can see these getting sent back to vendor within 3 months of the release. The price is too highfor these and people aren't spending money on kicks like that. For "hardcore" collectors and people that really want these they will pay retailfor these but no one else will. Nike will probably release the blk/silver and blk/red in lower quantities after seeing the debacle that was the black/volt.

Back
Top Bottom