Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

How do these run? True to size or get a half size small. I remember these in Jr High creased very heavily

Originally Posted by NycPosite

moz-screenshot.png

asbaq.jpg

2ytthc8.jpg

2ymx446.jpg

drops 2morrow

colorway worth copping. no hoh near me tho so oh well.

The white/navy's are killing that reggie miller colorway in my opinion. Not really worth copping.

On a side note... I'm all over those copper penny 2's that are dropping tomorrow.

They should drop a blk/yellow colorway to honor Reggie as well. That'd be a good look in my opinion.

I want more PE's. A blk/purple colorway (D-Fish), a blk/teal/purple (David West), would look sick.

Funny how people label these the "Reggie Millers" (especiallt Hispanics), yet Reggie himself wore the ATMU less than 40 regular season games, and hedidn't even wear them in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They should drop a blk/yellow colorway to honor Reggie as well. That'd be a good look in my opinion.

I want more PE's. A blk/purple colorway (D-Fish), a blk/teal/purple (David West), would look sick.

Funny how people label these the "Reggie Millers" (especiallt Hispanics), yet Reggie himself wore the ATMU less than 40 regular season games, and he didn't even wear them in the playoffs.
they should have done a all blue and yellow Shoe...

something like Nike air max pillar .

that would have been sick...

copped them this weekend at footlocker on the 50% . really enjoy wearing these alot , been wanted em for so long .

Jus peeped them in hoh....
grin.gif
in person seems to be the general consensus....I'd have to agree they look clean but not enough for me to drop 160+

Jus peeped them in hoh....
grin.gif
in person seems to be the general consensus....I'd have to agree they look clean but not enough for me to drop 160+

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Just copped the Neons for 118 on the F&F. I'm pretty sure these are almost gone most places (at least around here).
lol... them neons are everywhere, family... u coulda waited for the fifty off...

Im definitely on the
nerd.gif
for the Volts but defintely not for retail. Howlong until they start hitting the Rack and Outlets?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Funny how people label these the "Reggie Millers" (especiallt Hispanics), yet Reggie himself wore the ATMU less than 40 regular season games, and he didn't even wear them in the playoffs.
what does hispanics have to do with this?

Back
Top Bottom