Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by bh23enry

$160 be real...might as well buy sum J's and get a better investment than dat
laugh.gif

grin.gif
I pray sarcasm is a strong suit for you

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Seinfeld wore these during the episode where he undergoes strength training by old man Mandelbaum.

5 minutes in; 6 minutes in as well.

Whoa, good find, thanks for posting. Didn't know Seinfeld wore heat like that.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Did the White and Blue show up at NikeTown NYC?
i was there this morning and didn't see them.they had the volts on display which was mighty ashy

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Did the White and Blue show up at NikeTown NYC?
i was there this morning and didn't see them.they had the volts on display which was mighty ashy

thanx for the update. Hopefully by this weekend.

no prob.FL and Champs Times Square has the wht/blues.and with the F&F coming up,now would be the best time to cop

Seen these in stores today, OG's are way better. These are like the 1st Pippens. Mad bulky. I had the OG volts back in Highschool. I don't rememberthem being as bulky as the retro's.. I had to pass on the retro Volts. so mad but if I can get them for a really great price then yeah, a must cop. usethem to play ball in or something. They are just a lil too bulky for jeans, better with shorts.

Seen these in stores today, OG's are way better. These are like the 1st Pippens. Mad bulky. I had the OG volts back in Highschool. I don't rememberthem being as bulky as the retro's.. I had to pass on the retro Volts. so mad but if I can get them for a really great price then yeah, a must cop. usethem to play ball in or something. They are just a lil too bulky for jeans, better with shorts.

Back
Top Bottom