Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

My friend just bought the Black and Volt ones DS from the Bay for $60 so the low prices are out there u just got to look and them black and red ones look like somebody paint the nike sign and bottom with Red Nail polish.

^^^hmmm interesting... might have to see em in person... but with discount.. definitely
smokin.gif

wassup wit the black/silver-red colorway? I see it on Footlocker but not in any stores

How do the OG Volts fit compared to the Retro Volts. I ask because I am normally a size 12, I am waiting on a DS pair of OGs in a size 11.5. Got them for a steal price $180 shipped from Germany.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

seen the black /silver/ purple today they iight but ill wait for a sale
WHAT!?  Where?  Pics?  Are these the ones that have the silver running up the side and a purple swoosh or something else?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I saw the pics up on eastbay, here:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...t=shoes&cm=54527&id=54527&mvp=brand&sport=all

Didn't think these would drop so soon.  Damn, they did them almost exactly the same as the OG's.  Def. have to cop these and I thought I could pass on the black/reds but after seeing them in person I want those too.  Hopefully they'll both sit long enough to go below 100.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by NycPosite

seen the black /silver/ purple today they iight but ill wait for a sale
WHAT!?  Where?  Pics?  Are these the ones that have the silver running up the side and a purple swoosh or something else?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I saw the pics up on eastbay, here:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...t=shoes&cm=54527&id=54527&mvp=brand&sport=all

Didn't think these would drop so soon.  Damn, they did them almost exactly the same as the OG's.  Def. have to cop these and I thought I could pass on the black/reds but after seeing them in person I want those too.  Hopefully they'll both sit long enough to go below 100.

i posted just a couple pga agothey were at niketown

Ok now im confused. So there's an all black pair with red swoosh and air unit, black/silver pair wit red swoosh AND a black/silver and purple pair that recently released??????

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn these didn't even make it past 100pgs. lol

This is still more than most Jordan topics these days.  Go look at the 2010 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

How do the OG Volts fit compared to the Retro Volts. I ask because I am normally a size 12, I am waiting on a DS pair of OGs in a size 11.5. Got them for a steal price $180 shipped from Germany.
imo  the ogs fit very similar to the retro, i would go true to size on both

i think the only thing that stopped ppl were the $160 price tag, and they been taking forever to go on sale, I picked up a pair the other day for $108... couldn't wait any longer

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Ok now im confused. So there's an all black pair with red swoosh and air unit, black/silver pair wit red swoosh AND a black/silver and purple pair that recently released??????
yep

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

imo  the ogs fit very similar to the retro, i would go true to size on both

I concur

Back
Top Bottom