Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Wouldnt mind another pair, glad Nike is still releasing classic retros. Seems like they’ve slowed down over the past few years.

Love volt and remember seeing them for the first time and the sole color matching the volt bubble and making the bubble seem to go to the floor and I was like WOAH! So until Nike Air Ubiquitous gets a retro these will fill my volt hole lmao

White/Navy was my go to and I had the blk/volt as well from the last retro (2010?). Just uncomfortable sneaker in general. Sold the Volt and used the white pair for the beach.

I had the white/navy lowtops. Back in the day. I still have a 09 pair of volts. These will be copped multiples.

Concerned about the air bubble size on these upcoming releases. I was very disappointed with the 09 retro, was hopeful that since they’re using big bubbles on a lot of new Air Max models lately that they might do these justice. Looks like that might not be the case.

anyway heres a pic of my OGs with some other heat back in high school maybe 2009
Air Raid 2 sighting!! Just beautiful man, just beautiful.

EjR0ha7VcAI7hj1.jpg

EjR0ha9VgAEhWAn.jpg

EjR0ha8VkAAMXiC.jpg

Coming Soon

^^^from what I remember you can be fine with TTS or half size down. I might pass on them because it looks like they have the small air bubbles :emoji_thumbsdown: but might still cop the white/navy's.

Back
Top Bottom