Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

the previous releases had a gun metal dark chrome finish, on this upcoming retro they changed it to gloss black

Keeping it chrome would balance out the logo on the tongue, and just looks a lot better IMHO, but it's not surprising that they'd make changes, and I guess we have to be content that they're aren't any worse changes.

Need

XXXX - DA2339-001 - 101.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 102.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 103.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 104.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 105.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 106.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 108.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 111.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 113.png XXXX - DA2339-001 - 114.png

this might actually be the first time i double up ever so i can keep one pair mint. this was my favorite shoe when i was a kid playing ball at the Y. i like the darker heel much more than the chrome.

definitely in for one pair.. will grab a second if these hit the discount racks.

that $190 is something I have learned to live with, but still vicious at the end of the day lol. especially when I remember paying around $160 for these 9 years ago.

Is the air bubble bigger this time around I can’t tell. That’s the deciding factor for me
I highly doubt it. Has Nike increase any of the air bubbles in any of their retros? I know the air max 1s and 90s still don’t have em despite trying to make them closer to the OG

The way nike did the pippen uptempos and both 94 barkleys.........smh these are going to be a unicorn of a cop smh. this cant be sneaker life lol

A little glue separation in the front of my 09 but still wearable. I had the OG volts and missed them last time. I need those!

Last edited:
A little glue separation in the front of my 09 but still wearable. I had the OG volts and missed them last time. I need those!

Mine have it in the heel area. I was saying I need to reglue for like 3 years so this is on par. I just need one and that'll be my double up. Ill just glue my 09's when I really have time to dedicate and stop being lazy about it.

Back
Top Bottom