Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Damn Nike.

may pass on the jubilee 11’s and get these and the air Penny 3. Wow. Hope they’re comfortable. Gotta give nike Credit. Their Retros have been more plush than years past.

Damn Nike.

may pass on the jubilee 11’s and get these and the air Penny 3. Wow. Hope they’re comfortable. Gotta give nike Credit. Their Retros have been more plush than years past.
They’re comfy! A little heavy, but comfy

This release is gonna be like those purple black Barkleys, which means I won't get them either

Last edited:
Need the navy ones to drop. Copped a pair on GOAT 2 years ago and out of nowhere they canceled the order. One of the oddest things I've experienced.

Normally I can appreciate classic Nikes such as these but honestly, these do nothing for me. I hope they’re not hard to get for you fellas who really like em.

C91C2CA7-5B38-4DC1-AF4A-F8BF5E4F19E3.jpeg
1321BF91-4B25-4B6E-925B-29E5CE1F4908.jpeg
FBF9B5A5-62DA-4284-91A7-0186B39BF5B0.jpeg

I wonder how a player in his stature play in those. I thought those were made for big men.

The OG’s and the Air Max basketball kicks of that day and age were plush and made with quality materials.

overall you can play in anything.

Jeff hornacek played in the air max uptempo iii for two straight seasons and had no issues using screens to get open.

Back
Top Bottom