Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Forgot to give @GrizzlyAnimal a shoutout. Bro came through with that Sneaker Politics link. I woke up a hour late after release and them $h!tz was sold out everywhere. Footlocker played me, even though it showed in stock everything was sold out. Found out the site wasn't updated when I spoke to customer service. Jumped on here and first thing I saw was that link...lol. Good looking out fam. I got my shipping confirmation from SP, can't wait to get these again.

OG bubble brings tears

621DCAD0-6CC0-4BF1-830B-3E6FE1B78955.jpeg

I'm on the east coast and at first I was like how are yall oversleeping on these 10 AM releases but I'm reminded that a lot of yall are in different time zones. West coast folks have to get up SUPER early for releases like these. Plus I'm aware some people work at night and need every bit of sleep when they finally come home at whatever time. Hang in there folks. Luckily forums like this are here to help

Need to find a 12...unbelievable how they sold out everywhere. Resellers killing me with these.

I got my order in from Bodega and got to try them on. They’re a bit too snug in the toes so if anyone is looking for a US12 more than happy to oop
Is size 12 your normal size? Or did you half size down or up? Asking because I ordered a pair and I went a half size up

Is size 12 your normal size? Or did you half size down or up? Asking because I ordered a pair and I went a half size up
in a sense of desperation i ordered a .5 down. :lol:

my true size is a 12.5 so when trying them on i can feel a bit of extra length was def needed if i were to wear them. i think going TTS or .5 size up should be fine for you

Im usually a 12 in all shoes. 11.5 in af1’s nd jordan 1’s, but with these a size 12.5 would be perfect so i jus went ahead and got a 13. I use my 09 navy’s for sizing reference.

bruh....thats like a size and half wiggle room lol
If you think that's bad just look into the ridiculous size variances in women's clothing. I'm an 11 but that was sold out plus I like to go up a half size and double insole for max comfort.

in a sense of desperation i ordered a .5 down. :lol:

my true size is a 12.5 so when trying them on i can feel a bit of extra length was def needed if i were to wear them. i think going TTS or .5 size up should be fine for you
Thanks man i appreciate the feedback

Back
Top Bottom