Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Finally
20201216_163451.jpg

Ups lady just called to explain why my shoes can’t go to my ups my choice access point. She said there is restrictions by the merchant and...they can’t locate my package. Lol
And then she told me to contact the merchant and explain to them what happened. I told her to contact the merchant and explain, since ups lost the package. Said it wasn’t her job. What she told me about the package and what the tracking was saying were two different things. That’s why I told her to contact the merchant, to explain. The merchant is gonna check the tracking number and go off that. I wasn’t gonna get caught in the middle. Hit PayPal and enforced my buyers protection and opened up that dispute. Let them two work it out. I’m not taking any shorts, period.

IMG_20201216_175723_182.jpg

Just touched down, that .5 size up was needed. I don't know how y'all rocking these true to size. I wear a 10 in most kicks, wasn't getting these off with a 10, went with the 10.5. I thought the back heel was all black, glad they gave it that mirror finish like it's suppose to have.

I'll join the picture party.
20201216_170131.jpg

So my foot is a true 14.5. I normally rock 15's. Had to go down to 14 because SNKRS is trash. Fit it a tad bit sung but I'm not paying resale for a 15. And getting the 14's at 159 shipped just sealed the deal.
Take the insole out

Bodega pair. UPS delivered in personal vehicle instead of company truck. Appreciate them not wait to deliver tomorrow.
Glad half size up works out. I could have gone tts since the top of the toe is roomy but I like it how it is.
Hope Nike gives us the Air Vis Uptempo in 2021 :nerd:
IMG_20201216_193818.jpg

Maannn..where you from..if you dont mind me askin..people really not on them Vis Uptempos..im from DC..uptempos was the foams before the actual foams

Mines still stuck on label created since the 10th. My estimated delivery is on the 21st...this is a first for me. Nike is usually fluid for me in terms of ordering things...a bit concerned. From the Bay Area.

Finally. Tracked my package and it’s finally in transit......suppose to come on Monday but now the 23rd Wednesday. Lawd shine your light and let me relive these classics that had in the 5th grade back in 1997.

Vis air would be sweet, My pair of Totals will be here Monday. These should be more yellow and less dull green in my opinion. Volt is not a dull color and those 09s look dull AF to me but they are 11 years old so... lol

Back
Top Bottom