Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Bros…I just went back to Hibbet and placed another order. They now have a 20% off $100 promo going on and the White/Blue Uptempo’s were not excluded..Guess it must’ve kicked in at 12am est because that promo was not there this morning when I ordered. Saved $34 bucks This time around!

Gonna go ahead and cancel my first order from this morning :nthat:

$270 shipped for da double! Couldn't make this disco up so early after the release.

Last edited:
Would have returned my FTL pair and ordered these, but I wore em already. Oh well. I hope everybody who wants cops with the disco.

I'll be returning Snipes order haha. Used $10 reward too so that helped with tax.

25% off if you spend $200

Last edited:
Would have returned my FTL pair and ordered these, but I wore em already. Oh well. I hope everybody who wants cops with the disco.

How worn are they? Toe creasing? If just slightly dirty bottom, sometimes acetone will clean it to new or like new if returning to footlocker they probably won't scan the bottom too good to notice. Stuff the toe with the paper stuffing to hide creases lol. Not too much work to save some money, but that's what I would do lol

When the new pair comes in, put it in the footlocker box and take it back.

I suppose that would work, but not worth the hassle. I drove to a slightly inconvenient location to get these during time off out of my currently busy schedule. I don't want to have to try and carve out time to do it again lol.

I suppose that would work, but not worth the hassle. I drove to a slightly inconvenient location to get these during time off out of my currently busy schedule. I don't want to have to try and carve out time to do it again lol.

You can return them at any footlocker....

As long as you have the receipt, they can be returned at any footlocker location.

Got plenty sizes white and navy

thank you, SIR.

And like many others stated they are %20 off so I haaaaaad to get my high school shoe again :lol:

819D132B-5952-47EB-BF40-A3A5ACE80E3F.jpeg

When the new pair comes in, put it in the footlocker box and take it back.
You can return them at any footlocker....

As long as you have the receipt, they can be returned at any footlocker location.

I'm taking your advice. I ordered the pair off hibbets under retail, and when they come in, I'm returning the fTL pair. One thing of concern is they now have QR codes on the box and on the tongue of the shoe. Not sure if that's used now to track shoes like this easier and to prevent situations like mine. We'll see how it goes.

Seems the Navy's don't have a ton of hype compared to the Volts...

But for some reason the Navy's stopped at size 13...smh

Back
Top Bottom