Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Got them for Father's Day.

*shrugs shoulders*

At least I was surprised. lol.

Still tryna figure out how she used my discount with me around doe...

Tried em on today, but didn't get em, cause I wanted a half-size down and they didn't have it. Actually, I think the dude at FL was trying to play me.I was like "Can I see a 10 and a 10.5 please?" he goes "Yeah, 10.5 I got you..." I was like "I need a 10 too if you have it." anddude walks off sucking his teeth. Comes back a minute later like "Ayo, I only had a 10.5..."

^^^
laugh.gif
really just to try to get rid of a size 15????

STILL need to pick these up. Ill get them after the weekend. If anyone can help me with a size 12 holla at me.

these are around MD... i got to see these im person a few times... gonna cop on da 50 if i can... otherwise, i gotta pass. too many other shoes on my hit listlol

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

yo , trying to trade these in a size 13 for my ds volt griff, sz 13 holllller at me fam.
yo put that in ur sig before u get banned... u going around to different threads saying the same thing. a mod is bound to see what ur doing.
see how i got my shoe sale list in my sig?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Tried em on today, but didn't get em, cause I wanted a half-size down and they didn't have it. Actually, I think the dude at FL was trying to play me. I was like "Can I see a 10 and a 10.5 please?" he goes "Yeah, 10.5 I got you..." I was like "I need a 10 too if you have it." and dude walks off sucking his teeth. Comes back a minute later like "Ayo, I only had a 10.5..."
lol...yea man some FL employees are straight grimey..i dont usually cop out of FL unless its an exclusive release..I always hit up an urbanaccount joint

laugh.gif
Since he copped a 'tude, I would've walked, and took my money elsewhere. Some of these NYC FTL employees are comedy.

very nice in person, i will bne copping on saturday...i flirted with this chick and she's gonna let me get that 30% off. i feel like i'm pimpingmyself...i feel dirty for doing it lol

ANYWHERE IN SOCAL YET??? Havent seen them. FOOTLOCKER still dont know what Im talking about.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Since he copped a 'tude, I would've walked, and took my money elsewhere. Some of these NYC FTL employees are comedy.

yup... that's why when i find one with an attitude, i'll make him/her bring me like 5 to 6 pairs to try on and then not buy anything......

Back
Top Bottom