Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

does anyone have the nike sku number. Im trying to order on eastbay and the lady is telling me i need that and not the style number and color code.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

does anyone have the nike sku number. Im trying to order on eastbay and the lady is telling me i need that and not the style number and color code.

I mean the number provided should work...but here just in case.

367794811.jpg

^^^Thanks. I just tried to order the shoes from eastbay and get the 30% off, but the associate who helped me said she had no clue what I was talking about. Igave her the style number from the box as well as the footlocker sku number, and neither helped. She said that they dont have the product in stock and arenteven supposed to get it in. Did I do something wrong? I guess ill just wait for the F&F whenever that comes around.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

^^^Thanks. I just tried to order the shoes from eastbay and get the 30% off, but the associate who helped me said she had no clue what I was talking about. I gave her the style number from the box as well as the footlocker sku number, and neither helped. She said that they dont have the product in stock and arent even supposed to get it in. Did I do something wrong? I guess ill just wait for the F&F whenever that comes around.

I would try again , there are 2 many people getting thru in here you gotta be able to get them.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by sho3tym

sorry for the confusion, but do i have to call eastbay?

i dont see them on the website...

Yes..took this from the previous page..

You have to call in and give them product code 66724-071

promotion code IPEB96FY

also someone else said give them the number as one long number..don't specify the dash.

DAMN why didnt I see this sooner .... THIS IS GOING TO MAKE ME COP. I well be calling tomorrow . Thanks for the HEADS UP.

I should have checked this thread sooner so I could have taken advantage of the Eastbay deal.

nike increased the size of the midsoles on these to compensate for the smaller air unit just like they did on the griffs. Thats why the back of the uptemposare bigger and stick out more than the OG's

i just paid the 160.00 i saw them and i just had to take them home with me. ah well. i dont care. if these go on discount im gonna cop as many as i can.

A prominent FTL employee told me the biggest size they have left is a 9.5. He himself had to go to another FTL to score his size.

Missed out on the promotion. DAMMIT.. Anyone know when they'll run another 30 percent?? 116 sound really gppd.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It expired today.

does this deal end today or tomorrow? Today is the last day right? What is the date on the promo? I deleted my email.

I didnt realize I could get the 30% on these till last night around 11:30 and I totally forgot FTL Inc. charges tax on purchases over the phone and internet.40 dollars off after taxes isn't the full 30% but its better than getting them for retail which in NYC i think is like $167.

Back
Top Bottom