Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

laugh.gif
Blk/red looks tough, but I'll wait.

How come the uptempos with the silver and black with the red check released? What happened to the just silver and black uptempos? Are they still releasing and if so when?

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

How come the uptempos with the silver and black with the red check released? What happened to the just silver and black uptempos? Are they still releasing and if so when?

if you look thru the past few pgs of this thread im pretty sure KJ has addressed that question a few times

black/reds = hood shoe
pimp.gif

they should move a few units off of that alone.....

but i like them for some reason.... lets see what happens..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

black/reds = hood shoe
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

they will def. be in the hood, but had they been made with a translucent red sole....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

black/reds = hood shoe
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

they will def. be in the hood, but had they been made with a translucent red sole....
tired.gif

word
smh.gif
smh.gif
idk how nike continues to $%*@ things up, the miami penny 2s with a red translucent sole and the swoosh over the 3M bubble on the ankle wouldve sold alot more units....
smh.gif
smh.gif

they let random #%@ dudes design sneakers that are
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
and dont give us the people, what we want...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

black/reds = hood shoe
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

word
smh.gif
smh.gif
idk how nike continues to $%*@ things up, the miami penny 2s with a red translucent sole and the swoosh over the 3M bubble on the ankle wouldve sold alot more units....
smh.gif
smh.gif

they let random #%@ dudes design sneakers that are
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
and dont give us the people, what we want...
smh.gif

so true...
smh.gif
....but we both kno the deal...like we both kno and they kno, these will be in the hood all day...they kno !#$**% in the hood don't even kno what translucent mean...

To the person who asked about the black/silver/red, Eastbay seems to have them now, description says black and red but its the picture of the black silver n reds..

Originally Posted by superfly

899.jpg
whats going on with these joints?
That pic has to be a PS'd version of the OGs. Just take a look at the size of that air bubble- a true air MAX (not retro) . The silver/red version that's being released has a white midsole. 

Back
Top Bottom