NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

No I will not buy a giftbox just to make sure it's double boxed. I don't see the point in double boxing Jordan Brand shoes only. If anything should be shipped in those trash bags, it should be those fugly air force fusions.

I have the following questions for those of you who own them:

Are they comfortable?  What would you compare them with in terms of comfort?
Do they run true to size?
Would you recommend getting them?

Thanks.

I hope they have the same releases as the Trainer 1, I have been looking everywhere for the Alabama Crimson Tide edition of the Nike Trainer 1, and can't find it anywhere.

FYI: Spring 2011 introduces the air trainer 1.2 LOW at a $85 dollar price point. The lows appear to be strapless, much like how the original air trainer high and low had a strap and no strap setup

^ I wasn't impressed.  Instead the Hyperfuse Max looks more interesting (maybe cuz of the colorways/blocking).  Certainly more interesting to me than the 1.2 lows.
grajedamail wrote:

Thanks.

Yes, quite comfy, but IMHO (like Gotty said) the Fuse Trainers are sightly more comfortable (from what I could tell at the shoe store anyway).  
This run slightly small like the TR1's, so if you're between sizes, go with the bigger size or 1/2 up.  

Also, another thing I noticed was that the 1.2's seem to be a bit wider than the TR1's.  Maybe its just me.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I wasn't impressed.  Instead the Hyperfuse Max looks more interesting (maybe cuz of the colorways/blocking).  Certainly more interesting to me than the 1.2 lows.
grajedamail wrote:

Thanks.
Yes, quite comfy, but IMHO (like Gotty said) the Fuse Trainers are sightly more comfortable (from what I could tell at the shoe store anyway).  
This run slightly small like the TR1's, so if you're between sizes, go with the bigger size or 1/2 up.  

Also, another thing I noticed was that the 1.2's seem to be a bit wider than the TR1's.  Maybe its just me.

Thanks.  I will check them out sometime this week.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

HEY EASTBAY REP WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE SCHMIDT COLORWAY???.....ARE THEY GOIN 2B PUT UP OR ARE THEY GONE ALREADY????....I WANTED TO ADD THEM TO MY ORDER IF I CALL AND GIVE THEM THE PRODUCT NUMBER WILL IT BE IN THE SYSTEM FOR ME TO ORDER OVER THE PHONE.......THANKS
I am not sure why the Schmidt (07766614 - Team Red/White/University Blue) colorway is not up on our website yet, but if you want to order them now, you will need to call in.  When I get back this Tuesday, I will need to contact someone about this shoe if they are not up on our website by then.

EastbayRep - Ray
Just posting an update on this issue.  I talked with someone about this and they said this shoes should be photographed and posted on our website soon.  So they should be on our website in the next week or so. 

EastbayRep - Ray

To my great surprise, my pair from eastbay came in a box! If they're not restocking and I don't get my backordered pair, I'll consider myself lucky to have a non-crushed box.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

To my great surprise, my pair from eastbay came in a box! If they're not restocking and I don't get my backordered pair, I'll consider myself lucky to have a non-crushed box.
Nice, now we just need to get our Warehouse to ship all the shoes in a box. 

BTW, love your avatar.  Who's tha Masta!!!  EastbayRep - Ray!!!  I'm tha Shogun of Eastbay!!!

EastbayRep - Ray

oh my, the PE's look great. I picked these up last week and I'm certain more 1.2's are in my future!!

Sneaker_Air_Trainer_Mid_1-2_Volt_1.jpg

I only got one pair and it came in a box. I think because I ordered 2 and was set to go but by the time it hit the warehouse to be pulled, only one was left. Either way, happy I got my pair and really happy it came in a box.

@Rey, thanks for the compliment and thanks for all the extra work you do for us here. Way above the call of duty!

According to @nikestore ~ "Release News: Nike "Tim Tebow" EA Sports Trainer 1.2 will launch August 6th on NikeStore along with a "Tebow Knows" Tee."

For any guys that have bought from champs what are the skus they use for any of the Trainer 1.2s PEs, the ones you can use to look up stuff in their system?  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.  also anybody know which champs got these? 

Any word on a potential Drew Brees/Madden release? If they're doing a Tebow/NCAA trainer 1.2, I figure they would do a Brees as well.

trying to decide between the griffeys and the bo jacksons................just to confirm both are very available right?

Back
Top Bottom