NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

i hope they come out with an Adrian Peterson colorway again but with the ALLDAY stamp like on the originial TR1 and not the TR2010. That stamp made the AD my favorite trainers out of all the ones that released (yes even over the pacquaios)

Here's pics of the Fuse Trainer 1.2.

407762006.jpg

407762607.jpg

^ Yo you have em already? Take some pics so we can see the final/actual product. Thx.

I had the Trainer 1s from last year. I've lifted in them and ran on the treadmill with them. They're still holding up, so maybe you guys should just buy the last year's model at sale price. I'm sure they don't feel any different. I think they're about the same though, looking at the bottom of the shoe, and the Air Max in the heel doesn't look any much different. The strap and "Flywire" looks like a gimmick.

If my Trainer 1s tear or something, then I guess I'll buy these at clearance, or whenever I get a discount.

Trainer 1's from last yr were great, i dunno about these. so far no solid CW's and a strap?

I'll post pics tonight. I wear a 12 in the 2k4 and the BB1. I bought a 12 and these are tight fitting. I would recommend that you go up a half size for comfort.

^ Ahh thanks. So they pretty much fit like the Trainer 1's...? They run small.

nike.com has them too. the volt color one seems a little different with the one on eastbay.

i think the one on eastbay looks real good.

yeah i had the trainer 1s from last year, i own 2 pairs and been wearing them a lot all year for working out but I want something new. these looks to be the same exact shoe but with a strap and flywire. i like the flywire part.

i dont think i'll buy online till i get to see these in person...

Originally Posted by abwowang

nike.com has them too. the volt color one seems a little different with the one on eastbay.

yeah i had the trainer 1s from last year, i own 2 pairs and been wearing them a lot all year for working out but I want something new. these looks to be the same exact shoe but with a strap and flywire. i like the flywire part.

The Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid+ - Men's in White/Black/Volt/Grey (07766107) that we have pictured on our website does look different from what Nike has pictured on their website.  Due to this, I am having someone check on the shoes in our warehouse to see if what we have pictured online is correct or not.  An update will be posted in this thread once we find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by abwowang

The Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid+ - Men's in White/Black/Volt/Grey (07766107) that we have pictured on our website does look different from what Nike has pictured on their website.  Due to this, I am having someone check on the shoes in our warehouse to see if what we have pictured online is correct or not.  An update will be posted in this thread once we find out.

EastbayRep - Ray
I just received a reply back saying that our photo department took pictures of the Nike Trainer 1.2 Mid+ - Men's in White/Black/Volt/Grey (07766107) yesterday and that the new pictures should be up on our website by now or by this weekend.  So if the pictures for the shoe looks the same on Saturday as they do now, that means the pictures we currently have on our website are correct and up to date.  I hope this helps.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm not really feeling any of the new Air Trainers that Nike has come out with..I'm really gonna have to stick to the Air Trainer 1 that released last year in July

Back
Top Bottom