Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by mints

I expected the Safari 87 to sell out well before the Trainer 1. Based on how quickly they sold out in the UK and in Asia. You can still find a few shops online that have the Trainers in mixed sizes out there, but everybody sold out of the Safari.

I hope I get lucky and pick up another pair on Saturday.

Nope, they aren't doing that good at least here in Japan.Although it seems like those safari were sold out in EU pretty quickly, several Japanese retailers still have them for retail despite that they were released a week or 2 earlier than those EU stores.ATMOS's web store still have many sizes (except US6, 11 & 12) left the last time I've checked.

Originally Posted by mints

trainspotter, I live in the US, but I've been getting stuff from Hanon for years now. Their shipping rate is £19.95 which admittedly is a lot, but they knock off 17.5% off the price of the shoes since we don't pay the VAT, and they let you use points on just about any purchase to bring the price down even more. They're who I normally shop with for Euro only releases and stuff that no one is getting in locally.

Congrats on copping your pairs. I'll try my luck with NDC on the 30th because something tells me that NSW will be sold out before they even go on display 
tired.gif

Is that 17.5% applied automatically or do you have to contact them?

hoping i can snag a pair on the 30th... i dm'd nike about 2 weeks ago and they said they would have them on the 30th so im assuming they just did 2 releases? maybe even a mistake on the release time

Did you get 1 of each, or 2 pairs of the Trainers? The insole on those is SO nice.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Anywhere in the DMV? HOH?

Called Footaction, Footlocker, DTLR & Shoe City in PG Plaza, since they're the probable candidate to have these. All of them said "Nope".

Best bet.................NDC

Originally Posted by heatking

are these gonna be in stores anywhere? HOH only or champs? anyone know?

Bodega in Boston got them, in-store drop only they just posted this on their instagram [bdgastore] :::
11m59ch.jpg

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

My body is ready for the Safaris. Anyone know what time tomorrow they'll be online?

Last week they went up at 8am EST.

Nike told me via DM on Twitter that they will NOT be released again...

Not sure if that's true or not, guess we will see on Saturday.

According to NikeStore twitter about an hour ago when asked about online release:
"Regrettably the Safaris released early and sold out. Apologies for the inconvenience"

I'm assuming this means no NDC...

Originally Posted by brennanizm

According to NikeStore twitter about an hour ago when asked about online release:
"Regrettably the Safaris released early and sold out. Apologies for the inconvenience"

I'm assuming this means no NDC...

I just saw that too.  That's BS if it's true!

Dont believe them....probably posted it to steer traffic away from their site with Foams dropping saturday....just my opinion

Man, that would suck if true. Whoever the douche that put them up early is, eff you buddy lol. There aren't many pairs of Nikes that I really gotta have every year, but the Safaris are one of them. And paying more than retail isn't gonna happen, so fingers are crossed for NDC.

Back
Top Bottom