Nike Air Trainer 1 "Safari" Vol. OG Safari (Via: KixandtheCity.com)

Pissed I missed the trainers....hoping I can find a store with them next weekend. I just had to buy some pennys smh

On another note, screw this new *%$# with shoes. These Safaris sat and sat and sat last time. Just shows you how many more beasts there are out there now. Rat bastards.
Yeah, I'm mad doggie.  

I bought and resold the safari 2003s twice now. The first time in 2006 and then again this year. I guess you could say it was never meant to be for me. They are definitely an attention grabber, almost to a fault. I wanted to like them. But the allure just wore thin both times.. I'm seeing more on ebay than on peoples feet. Yet some 2003s could barely be sold for $100 (in regards to safaris).. People never wanted to drop more than $180 on some at1 safaris, but now they are... It's all #*$ backwards in my eyes. But for those that got them for retail, at least it appears worth it, unlike some of those orlando flight one NRGs that are true pleather.

NDC will Still be releasing pairs on the 30th..Just got off the phone with a rep who said all orders that were received today will be processed and shipped.

damn oldsole you're always on it with the good info. good to know that the people who got lucky this morning won't be getting cancelled, and everyone that didn't happen to wake up gets the shot they deserve.

Great news. I really wanted to get another pair but was caught off guard this morning and by the time I got around to looking it up they were gone. Next week I'll be ready.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

NDC will Still be releasing pairs on the 30th..Just got off the phone with a rep who said all orders that were received today will be processed and shipped.

YESSSS
there is still hope 

You mean I smashed my PS3 controller for no reason?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Nike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still don't have my e-mail confirm for he safaris?...
I don't know if it's just me but my NDC Order # just changed from a small "o" to capital "O"...
happy.gif

-It's my fault mistype e-mail add.

-NDC rep just told me that, it's a system change why the capital "O" ....
happy.gif

OMG THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DONT BROWSE NT ON THE WEEKENDS...SMH

THEY BETTER BE UP THIS SATURDAY!

I expected the Safari 87 to sell out well before the Trainer 1. Based on how quickly they sold out in the UK and in Asia. You can still find a few shops online that have the Trainers in mixed sizes out there, but everybody sold out of the Safari.

I hope I get lucky and pick up another pair on Saturday.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO! I thought they were supposed to release on the 30th?? Did they mess up n accidentally put them up? I'm confused. I'm not tripping cuz I'm still going to get 2 pairs when they release this weekend locally. I guess them selling out so quickly goes to show the beasts are on this one. So be on your toes people! Don't get caught sleepin!

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO! I thought they were supposed to release on the 30th?? Did they mess up n accidentally put them up? I'm confused. I'm not tripping cuz I'm still going to get 2 pairs when they release this weekend locally. I guess them selling out so quickly goes to show the beasts are on this one. So be on your toes people! Don't get caught sleepin!

LOL! sTrife is killing me with that PS3 controller!
roll.gif
and don't worry guys, they're releasing on the 30th. They didn't sell out, they got pulled because they went up on accident.

Originally Posted by mints

I got my AT1 from the kix-files presale, ended up being a pretty big markup to get them from there (but honestly at this point I'm happy with them and it's about what'd I'd be willing to pay for them if I missed out) and the Safari 87 from Hanon-Shop when they went live at 00:00 GMT. Both came in at the same time on the 19th.

As far as I know nobody in the US has gotten them in (or put them on sale yet) Canadian stores had them last month for the AT1 and I think they're getting the Safari in either this week or next. No clue as to any shops in LA since I do most of my shopping from other sources if I don't buy local.
Do you live stateside? How much was the shipping from Hanon?

so wack that i can't even sit in on my monday morning meetings....who knew 99% of my time would need to be spent online waiting for some kicks i would like to own 
tired.gif
tired.gif

yes times have changed yadda yadda but it's still wack...

at any rate....nike stores will have these, so i guess i'll try the twitter rsvp 
ohwell.gif

trainspotter, I live in the US, but I've been getting stuff from Hanon for years now. Their shipping rate is £19.95 which admittedly is a lot, but they knock off 17.5% off the price of the shoes since we don't pay the VAT, and they let you use points on just about any purchase to bring the price down even more. They're who I normally shop with for Euro only releases and stuff that no one is getting in locally.

JordanLovah wrote:
at any rate....nike stores will have these, so i guess i'll try the twitter rsvp 
ohwell.gif

Have any Nike stores confirmed an RSVP for this release?    I haven't heard any from NTLA or SM and I believe Military Blues were first come first serve.... and Obsidians were in store wristbands.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL! sTrife is killing me with that PS3 controller!
roll.gif
and don't worry guys, they're releasing on the 30th. They didn't sell out, they got pulled because they went up on accident.

Brahs, I was TIGHT when I thought I missed these lol. The funny thing is that I was on NT when the info that they were up on NDC came thru....just not in the Retro forum. That just added insult to injury. I'm glad I kept that spare controller from my OG PS3 now.

Back
Top Bottom