Nike Air Trainer 2 SB - Anthracite/Reflective Silver

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by Tronics

One of my fave trainers ever! There's no point in calling them TW's since they aren't washable. I've been told that OG colourways are in the works but by the looks of whats come out so far im doubting it. Would have preferred these to come out as a non-SB but i doubt they would even retro them if they weren't.
4pw7tx6.jpg

*sorry*

I came so close to winning a DS pair of this exact same shoe for like 2 bills... damn you #*!*++ up sniping site.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

05b159476dc6c8bbf195fa456f970cc4987db66.pjpg
Nike, can you throw a bone toward us true air trainer 2 fans. lol

i present a colorway inspired by the real air trainer sc IIs but in TW II fashion. Finding the right color blocking scheme is quite a challenge
In addition to your colorscheme, something like this would be nice too

2r4q3pg.jpg

Does really Nike pay someone to choose those colors??

not that this is any sort of concrete confirmation, but there are pairs on ebay now (do your own searching, i dont want to give away anyones live auctionsnipes) but they do infact have the Patent strap. In some photos they look great. other times they just look tacky.

Easy pass for me.

these are nice
now i wish i hadnt just bought those 6.0 dunks in almost the exact same colorway....

I'm always a sucker for ATs and I'm even worse with speckled midsoles. These to me are hot. I'm going to have to roll up my pennies...

The patent is a deal breaker for me.

WallyHopp I would cop any of your OG designs in a heartbeat. Nice work

does anyone know if these fit true to size? im a 11.5 or 11 in dunks and 11.5 or 12 in sb's and jordans

what material is on the toe box? it could be a number of things. it looks like either sythentic leather or the real soft suede

If someone knows an online store where I can buy a pair of those in size 10, please, contact me.
Also, if you can pick a pair or two for me.

THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom