Nike Air Trainer 2 SB - Anthracite/Reflective Silver

wow. all spots online sold these out. The patent mustve been the keeper for many. also the speckle midsole.

plain looking trainers almost never get the sold out hypebeast treatment. nice job nike .

just imagine if the dt max deion sanders had that black/red speckle. SOLD OUT instantly. nike underestimates that little stuff that seems to appeal to people

are these even skateable?
eyes.gif

I haven't been in the Retro forum for a while now and saw these in the pick-up post. Anywhere online I can get these? Man, I haven't gotten a Nike SBsince the SB Dunk Bandaids.

IMO the patent strap looks better. It adds a shock factor to relatively dull colorway. But this is a nice shoe and I plan on coppin sometime this weekend.

Originally Posted by E Villian

IMO the patent strap looks better. It adds a shock factor to relatively dull colorway. But this is a nice shoe and I plan on coppin sometime this weekend.

No it doesn't.
They could have easily done without the patent strap.

Doesn't even make sense skating wise.

These shoes are real clean...I just bought a pair of Tech Packs though...and SMH at the price tag for these

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

are these even skateable?
eyes.gif

roll.gif
Nike knows 97% of the people who buy these SBs (especially the themed ones) don't even skate in them.

Originally Posted by Tronics

Originally Posted by E Villian

No it doesn't.
They could have easily done without the patent strap.

Doesn't even make sense skating wise.

Oh well, to each his own...

And I don't skate...

Back
Top Bottom