Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

How the hell do medicine balls sell out in the UK and sit in the US? Can only assume miniscule numbers released in UK. Argh!

The Grey/Gum and White/Gum showed up at my local outlet as sample size 9s, 44.97.  Buyers were stalking the samples, so they may not be there.  But, in case:

Merrimack, NH

34ox940.jpg

There's people at Nike earning pensions releasing pure and utter CRAP, when us internet dudes have been saying for years that this is ALL IT TAKES. THIS RIGHT HERE. The freshest lineup EVER. I bought a 7/10 condition pair of used regal blues years ago. Still got them. Now im afraid to wear them, as my 2000 med. balls crumbled awhile back. That whole era needs a reintroduction.

Can you believe it has now been longer between the 2000 release to the year 2015 (15 years) than the OG 1988 release to the 2000 release (13 years).

Time flies.

i'd even take a pre yellowed vintage version of these
21.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Is that ever going to happen? I thought those were just GS, was there talk of releasing those for big feet??^^^

I would triple up on those if that happened

Last edited:
Im sure they will release Chloro's and the OG's, when we are old and gray...

Last edited:
34ox940.jpg

There's people at Nike earning pensions releasing pure and utter CRAP, when us internet dudes have been saying for years that this is ALL IT TAKES. THIS RIGHT HERE. The freshest lineup EVER. I bought a 7/10 condition pair of used regal blues years ago. Still got them. Now im afraid to wear them, as my 2000 med. balls crumbled awhile back. That whole era needs a reintroduction.

Can you believe it has now been longer between the 2000 release to the year 2015 (15 years) than the OG 1988 release to the 2000 release (13 years).

Time flies.

i'd even take a pre yellowed vintage version of these
21.jpg
So dope ! :smokin ...Nike playing games..

Back
Top Bottom