Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

No more white outsoles please....they look like crap after one wear....I don't get why Nike makes so many white bottom soles (think FREEs, Roshe, Futures, etc.)....probably cheaper than dying them.....ugh.

No more white outsoles please....they look like crap after one wear....I don't get why Nike makes so many white bottom soles (think FREEs, Roshe, Futures, etc.)....probably cheaper than dying them.....ugh.

I feel the same damn way.

Waddup AT3 fam. Hope everyone had a blessed start of the new year, scour those outlets though, AT3's are going to be there lol

Waddup AT3 fam. Hope everyone had a blessed start of the new year, scour those outlets though, AT3's are going to be there lol
The outlet here in new orleans has the black/gum at3's for 59.99. I'm just waiting till they go a tad lower

Last edited:
Wow... $24 for the black gum soles. They Neva reached OZ I need a 2nd pair if any one can do a hookup. Pm me if you can assist

Lukiest I got was medicine ball few months back for $31 in New Jersey , bought 3 pairs for $93

Those black golds make the shoe look so ugly.

What's sad about the black grey les is that the gs version is the following
Nike-Air-Trainer-3-35y-7y-Boys-Shoe-344950_009_A_PREM.jpg

One color midsole. No slits. An actual strap. Larger perforated toebox

I still see some appeal out of the black greys but that $130 price point is tough to look at. Has anyone seen these in person yet? I may take the bait soon. But I do wonder who else will be getting them online.

Back
Top Bottom