Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Basically lol.

Shops will have them. Hopefully we'll be fine for at least one pair. I want 2-3 total though.

Yeah I’d like to double up, but one will do if that’s how it has to be. Hell I may scoop early on GOAT once they pop up if the price isn’t too absurd. I’m not gonna miss these and w/ SNKRS basically being an L and no shops in my area, spending a little extra will be worth it.

Basically lol.

Shops will have them. Hopefully we'll be fine for at least one pair. I want 2-3 total though.
I thought I'd be fine for at least one pair of the South Korea Prestos, but should've known that when J23 and the rest of Sneaker Twitter hype a release, it's over for manual users like myself.

do you even get to wear through 3 pairs before the midsoles crack?

sure.

I usually go thru a pair of Medicine Balls in approx. 3 years of purposeful wearing. It's part of the upside to slimming the total number of shoes down - I get to wear shoes I love more often.

So i buy 3 and see where it goes. If it doesn't look like i'll get to the third, I'll simply sell it.

Nike Air Trainer 3 “Viotech”
Color: Viotech/Dandelion-Viola-Grey Slate
Style Code: CZ6393-500
Release Date: June 1, 2020
Price: $130
1590019567865.png

1590019592672.png

1590019632238.png

1590019649210.png

1590019661127.png

1590019682738.png

Maybe they decided to not paint the pods blue b/c they wear off very quickly and look like crap anyway until they turn all white. But, yeah, definitely look lame out of the box. Were the medicine balls really that much more popular than the other OGs? At that time I only wanted the Navy and thought the medicines look so stupid; now I have the '09 and '14 versions....heh. At that time I got the TWs as the Navy's were out of stock in my size.
but the pods are yellow on the viotechs retros. If what you're saying is true, why yellow here? I'm just saying, the attention to detail is unmatched here for a non og

I want to say the originals had like two runs. 1988 and 1990. All of their popular trainers had runs like that. DTRT and spike Lee. Bo was in a commercial in the medicine ball trainers. They were definitely the marque colorways.
------
Never bought from SNKRS. Is it a free for all? Luck? Can you pay to get in line earlier? I guess I'll need to get in the loop quick. Haven't bought a pair of shoes in years. If anyone wants to start a resource group, hit me up on Pm. What the hell is goat and stockx lol. I'm already losing here. I do like the size run they list. Can anyone tell what type of run these are? QS? Premium? Whatever the new ltd keyword is. Can we tell if these will hit Eastbay or footaction?
-----
I'm with hitman243 hitman243 . I initially bought four pairs of the 2014s. I'm wearing two of the three now. I sold another in January. One DS left. Timing it out, I'll probably unDS the last pair within the next two years. That four pair would have been questionable for sure.

wallyhopp wallyhopp SNKRS is a crapshoot. will try my luck there but shops are the better bet.

Also, you're looking for logical answers that we just aren't privy to. Something tells me the people responsible over there couldn't give you a solid answer b/c most weren't even into shoes 10 years ago, much less 20-30.

I'm 100% positive I can wear 3 pairs. Do it often w specific shoes I like.

Is it OD? Sure but I'd rather have a third pair of these than waste that $130 on some other crummy shoe lol.

I remember the original 'medicine ball' ATSC in stores.

I even remember them being at JCPenney's.
Almost copped at a Footlocker when they were marked down
but there were multiple reasons why I did not.

Top shelf sneaker.

but the pods are yellow on the viotechs retros. If what you're saying is true, why yellow here? I'm just saying, the attention to detail is unmatched here for a non og

I want to say the originals had like two runs. 1988 and 1990. All of their popular trainers had runs like that. DTRT and spike Lee. Bo was in a commercial in the medicine ball trainers. They were definitely the marque colorways.
------
Never bought from SNKRS. Is it a free for all? Luck? Can you pay to get in line earlier? I guess I'll need to get in the loop quick. Haven't bought a pair of shoes in years. If anyone wants to start a resource group, hit me up on Pm. What the hell is goat and stockx lol. I'm already losing here. I do like the size run they list. Can anyone tell what type of run these are? QS? Premium? Whatever the new ltd keyword is. Can we tell if these will hit Eastbay or footaction?
-----
I'm with hitman243 hitman243 . I initially bought four pairs of the 2014s. I'm wearing two of the three now. I sold another in January. One DS left. Timing it out, I'll probably unDS the last pair within the next two years. That four pair would have been questionable for sure.
SNKRS is definitely a crapshoot. Just shoot your shot at 10am. I haven’t seen other stores listed as of yet that will have these. If they follow the medicine balls release, should be the typical sneaker boutique shops that carry them.

Not to me, people were so hungry that these kind of releases just fly

Last edited:
Seems like the lows released similar to the medicine balls, smaller numbers than a regular GR i would guess but I may be totally wrong.

Any word on a EU release for the viotech?

So people going up a half size for these or true to size? I hate my shoes being big on me so I’m tempted to go TTS.

Back
Top Bottom