Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

UNDSed the USA’s today. these fit way better than the viotech for some reason both size 9.5. my viotechs have very minor right pinky toe discomfort compared to the USA’s, can’t wear them for a whole day at work

45A0975F-6AE7-44F6-996D-5392EC65836C.jpeg

my pinky toe is quaking in fear

Just tried on my viotech’s in my true to size and they run long. I should have gone a half size down :/

Any places still have a size 9 by chance? Lol

Last edited:
Damn missed out on Vios again. I don't know how anyone can go down in these AT3's.. joints are no joke on the pinky. I tried my pair on this weekend and its pain compared to my Medicine Ball pair.

I think some pairs are just worse than others but these USA joints are evil on that pinky toe. Gotta find a way to stretch that part out or something.

Ahh....Canadian dollars; makes sense! I've never had a problem with any AT3 on my pinky....guess I'm just lucky. And I have relatively wide feet.

Almost broke my own rule and paid resale.

Offered a guy $160 shipped, he was asking $175 shipped. He just sold them for $170 shipped. Guy made around $10, what a joke

Last edited:
0A3CE1A0-63CF-4BEA-87BF-C53CBCF1DA86.png

They just canceled my order today, wth?

Damn, they cancelled mine too. No courtesy email or anything lol. Guess that's the last time I shop there.

Will probably snag another pair on the aftermarket just to have a backup.

Finally got the shipping email from SNS I was starting to get shook thought the raffle win might have been too good to be true lmao. So I have the Polar Skate Co. SB Air Trainer 1s from last year as the closest model to an Air Trainer 3 in my collection and those fit perfect in a 9.5. So I'm hoping Viotechs fit perfectly at that size as well, typically in Jordans/AF1s/AM97s/and recently NBs I am a size 9. But Nike Basketball/Nike Retros like Griffeys and Uptempos I'm definitely a 9.5. Anyway sorry for size rambling I was just confused because of the various feedback in here about how these AT3s are fitting people.

Zero shipping confirmations. Zero emails (other than order confirmations). I guess wait it out( they took my money immediately on Monday). Is this the new world of sneaker boutiques?

Edit: just got a shipping confirmation from leebaron. It appears they have another sz 12 in stock. Jump on it. Now for the ellusion viotech email.

Last edited:
Man I tried out my true 11 in the Viotechs and while I could probably manage them, they were def a bit snugger than I like. They were perfect lengthwise, though. I’m sure they’d loosen up some with wear, but I can’t risk that numb toe life with these lol. These are gonna get worn heavy and I’m not about style over comfort these days.

Back
Top Bottom