Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

6C301527-199C-482B-A3BB-833B30F644C5.jpeg

missed my ups drop off today of the 2020 release so I dug out my old pr.
got these from
@partlyclouded. These held up great for a while.
they look like they will have a blow out by just breathing on them wrong :lol:
Maad

Sz 12 StockX prices are finally dropping to the same price as the smaller sizes. Pulling the trigger soon...

Seriously annoyed I keep missing these Vios at retail. Missed Union and Woodstock. Would've checked WS but they said they were doing FCFS in person smh.

My tts size 11, fits like my regular Nike size. But like other nters said, the pinky toe gets a little cramped, not much space. Otherwise it fits fine. You may need to unlace them and relace them. I go a half size up in Jordans. The crease in the bottom of the toebox on my sneaker happened because of me bending down taking the pic of them at that angle. Wasn't easy, and that caused the crease. Just by standing up the crease isn't visible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have wide-ish feet and went half up at first. It fit wayyyy too long. Found someone to trade me for my TTS and it fits great.

well I emailed union about the free shipping and they ain't respond... I guess I have to pay that 20 shipping smh...I don't mind but don't fake advertise free shipping on the website then...

Back
Top Bottom