Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

^
I know Footactions are *bow ashes out my hand* on size 12s and up.

But a couple champs stores still have them in the system -- which does nothing for your EA case, I know, lol.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Got my pair from Eastbay today, initial thoughts:

Box came in good condition considering it wasn't double boxed

Glad I went up .5 size on these from 11 to 11.5, I knew from the old retros how tight these can be

The strap is definitely smaller than the previous retros

No wavy toe boxes on my pairs

Very satisfied with this shoe, it looks beautiful
pimp.gif
I bought mine at Champs last night when I came from the gym, but I did not try them on yet. I am at work now. I wear a 10 and got a 10. Just wanted to know do these fit true to size or did most people get them a 1/2 size bigger. I was rushing last night.

Originally Posted by mikeatris

Glad I went up .5 size on these from 11 to 11.5, I knew from the old retros how tight these can be

pimp.gif
I bought mine at Champs last night when I came from the gym, but I did not try them on yet. I am at work now. I wear a 10 and got a 10. Just wanted to know do these fit true to size or did most people get them a 1/2 size bigger. I was rushing last night.
It's hard to put the shoe on because of the inner sleeve. My 2001 pair I bought my actual size and my toes were pressing against the front of the shoe and it wasn't comfortable. Didn't want that to happen again so I went up .5 on the 2011's and the space in the toe area is perfect. If you really like a snug fit than I guess true to size is good but IMO I recommend going a .5 size up on these.

Originally Posted by mikeatris

pimp.gif
It's hard to put the shoe on because of the inner sleeve. My 2001 pair I bought my actual size and my toes were pressing against the front of the shoe and it wasn't comfortable. Didn't want that to happen again so I went up .5 on the 2011's and the space in the toe area is perfect. If you really like a snug fit than I guess true to size is good but IMO I recommend going a .5 size up on these.

If you went half a size up... your true size ain't your true size (actually, that's not fair to say because errbody's feet is different).

But these actually have a little room for me in the box.

Rocked these to the gym last night and now i change my mind.

It's time to double up.

These were meant for working out and are some performance beasts. These kill any basketball shoe i have in my lineup and it
seems hard for me to fathom those who have discrepancies with the cushioning/fit/feel.

My only gripe is... the wavy toe box (i swear they're prominent enough for roaches to surf on 'em).

Btw... SURFS UP, NINJAS!!!

Received my pair from Eastbay (in a bag) today. After hearing all the horror stories, I was pleasantly surprised to see my box intact. It had a couple of dings but it is still able to be "stacked" with the others. About my pair, the left shoe is perfect right shoe has the slightest wave but hardly noticeable so all in all I am pleased with the purchase. Comparing the two, I definitely prefer the darker nubuck on the 01 version as opposed to the lighter shade of grey on this release. The materials do seem pretty flimsy in comparison but time will tell how well these hold up. Other than some yellowing on the midsole, my 01s are still pretty sharp. Just wearing these around the house, these don't feel as comfy as the Huarache TRs that recently released. Those felt perfect as soon as I put them on my foot. But I will give them some time to form to my foot. Overall very happy with this purchase.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The Zoom Huarache Mid TR ain't %@@%+%% with these. IDGAF.

of course they aren't. these are og grail status. early '90s. bo rocked these. classic raiders c/w. nuff said.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i know it would never happen, but it woulda been nice for them to release these in that og all black flip-open huarache box. anyway, i just might grab a 3rd pair just to ensure that i never go without these again as long as i live.

If Nikestore.com, Finishline.com and even mom and pops shops can double box, I don't see why eastbay.com can't do it. Double boxing will not even make a dent in their pockets as far as cost.

^ I even double box every time I sell a pair of shoes.
Those shipping bags are really meant for clothing...

Yeah I got my pair from Eastbay on Monday... it came in that white plastic bag and the box was destroyed and wet, but at least the sneakers were in good shape.

First time I did a Jordan Brand kids in the forum type inspection on a pair of kicks.

Now I'm debating if I should double up.

Had OG's, had/have 01's... they're beat to hell though, and now I have these.

We'll see how things go.

Everyone has different feet..if they fit true to size for you, that's cool...

if you need to go a half size up, like me that's fine as well it all comes down to how you like a shoe to fit on your foot...

I have shoes from sizes 11-12 littered throughout my collection...

I've never really seen a release like this. City-sole has pushed their release back to March 30th. Maybe other retailers are in the same situation.. Only two stores are selling these online? That sounds crazy

I tried on my pair tonight and immediately regretted not buying two pair with the Eastbay discount

LOL@ people passing up on these then complaining that they passed up on these after seeing the shoes or what not. Buy the shoes on eastbay, if you dont like it, return it. One of the ways of not regretting on passing up on these or passing up on these.

Originally Posted by ptngina

LOL@ people passing up on these then complaining that they passed up on these after seeing the shoes or what not. Buy the shoes on eastbay, if you dont like it, return it. One of the ways of not regretting on passing up on these or passing up on these.

sick.gif
 que!

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by ptngina

sick.gif
 que!
haha...Basically, buy the shoes on eastbay or footlocker.com. If you don't like what you get, return it. Saves you(in general) from saying you're pissed that you passed up on these or that your glad that you passed up on these after seeing the product.

These fit small....i have wide feet so I would say go up a .5 sz. I could still wear my 10.5 I got from eastbay but I'm looking for a sz 11...same is true with the Zoom TR.

I am just happy these came back out. Now I gotta find these things in stores. They'll probably show up at more stores soon.

why are these so difficult to obtain? i was thinkin i could cop this in a few months on sale, but that's not looking to be the case...

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

why are these so difficult to obtain? i was thinkin i could cop this in a few months on sale, but that's not looking to be the case...
2001s were the same. 
30t6p3b.gif

People went through them at every Footaction from Philly to Atlanta in my size back then, and Nike didn't release more.  I settled for the white/reds "Ohio St." joints afterwards, until I said hell with it and got them on ebay for like $150 shipped a few months later.

Knowing these idiots, they probably using the Carnivores as a reference. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom