Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

WallyHopp, both my pairs pictures, the toes are stuff. When I take it off, the toe box is still sturdy and not wavy except for that left shoe. The left pair just came pre-wavy or it got smashed caused of eastbay poor plastic packaging. My pairs came in in a crushed box from packaging.

Its all preference at this point. Im looking at my 2001 and these 2011 are not bad at all. Obviously they are not the exact same quality or what not but the 2011 aint trash either. Would I rather have a 2001 pair, ya, if i can find a pair thats wearable and not beat for $80-$100. But I've seen some DS pair on ebay going for $150-200 'cause they know that the 2011 are out and they can't get as much for em anymore. But I ain't gonna buy $150-200 for a 2001 retro when i can get a 2011 DS for $80 and its similar to the 2001.

just cop a pair today dude said these flew off da shelfs over the weekend ppl was callin for em he was shocked lol some dude call that morning i think i took his pair lol

You really have to pick your poison, be satisfied because it's been ten years and deal with it or don't accept it.

wasn't able to get on discount,
frown.gif
but i wasn't too upset about $212 for 2 pairs.

Still no real sign of activity on google search for "nike 679083-010". Aside from eastbay's FSR almost being sold out, there appears to be only city-sole.com that is left with a FSR.. The dates been changed to March 23rd for them. Maybe PYS and other places will post info when they get them. These are too sought after to be rare.. word to those $200 auctions on ebay. That may look like a worthy en devour at this rate.

footlocker has these online. did a phone order last thursday after eastbay cancelled my order. they get here wednesday. cant wait. whoever is still lookin for these try footlocker.com

Got my pair from Eastbay, wrong #$%ing size in the box they sent, how the #$%@ did they manage to mess up my last two orders, so now im out of the Foam Electric Greens and the Huaraches.

Eastbay been tripping lately. They sent my last pair of shoes to a my old house. I haven't lived there in seven years.

i pulled the trigger on a couple of pairs from citysole. i went out to all the

shops in my area today and nobody had them, don't want to take any chances

My pair came in from eastbay..... really messed up box but they sent me a fairly decent pair no real creases or anything so I'm pretty satisfied

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

frown.gif
That's on YOU champ.

30t6p3b.gif

Y'all fam and still act like y'all too proud to send an inbox or call a brother's phone. 
laugh.gif

"ptngina,"

You got any bball huaraches in your garage?

Or running scream green huaraches?

nerd.gif

Please double check for da kid, pretty please! 
laugh.gif

Cute, wouldn't expect less

Don't ever compare yourself to me again son, you're not built like me in any form

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Need to pick these up asap before I mess around and miss out.
I'm still thinking Urban accounts will get these (Shoe City, DTLR in DMV/Richmond/757/Baltimore for example).  I'd be truly amazed if they didn't.  But, its also going on 3 weeks now, so, maybe it's time for me to be amazed.
Cute, wouldn't expect less

Don't ever compare yourself to me again son, you're not built like me in any form
You're cool in my book fam, honestly. 
laugh.gif
  You can take the frown off your face and keep the "Thugnificent" public post and have a good morning.  
laugh.gif
  And I don't recall comparing myself to anyone on here, ever, but do you. 

Originally Posted by KMNewark

My pair came in from eastbay..... really messed up box but they sent me a fairly decent pair no real creases or anything so I'm pretty satisfied
ANYONE with a smashed or damaged box can PM us with their information and any photos they can take.  We'll gladly forward those messages on to the proper personnel as we continue to try and get more attention for this issue.

Originally Posted by 335i

Can you tell me why after 3 weeks in back-order, Eastbay charged my credit card, then canceled my order? (there was sufficient funds in the credit card)

Please PM us with your order number so we can check on that for you.  It sounds unusual so we'd need a closer look at the order.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Eastbay been tripping lately. They sent my last pair of shoes to a my old house. I haven't lived there in seven years.
We're very sorry to hear about this.  If you PM us with your customer and order number along with the address you need the shoes shipped to, we can check on the order and see what options we have available to service you.  We may be able to get the package redirected before it reaches the destination if it hasn't arrived yet.
Originally Posted by The7onius

Got my pair from Eastbay, wrong #$%ing size in the box they sent, how the #$%@ did they manage to mess up my last two orders, so now im out of the Foam Electric Greens and the Huaraches.
We apologize for this error as well.  Please PM us with your customer and order number so we can assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I had these when I was in the 10th grade when they first came out. Since I don't wear sneaks like that I am just going to pull the trigger and get them today as I need another pair of gym shoes and I will get them for that.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

frown.gif
That's on YOU champ.

30t6p3b.gif

Y'all fam and still act like y'all too proud to send an inbox or call a brother's phone. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's all good man. at this point in the game i'd rather not be asking ppl for hook ups. these days ppl take that +#%! way too serious as far as they discount so i rather avoid the hassle. not saying that's u, just speaking in general. actually, the only person here i ask for hook ups is bigj, but that's ONLY b/c we kick it in the real world on a pretty regular basis. besides, if we hit u err time we need somethin u gon be like, "man, these_____'s..."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom