Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

I was just about to post about these being up. Used my 25% off coupon for $75 shipped.

Those Grey/Photo Blue are pretty similar to a JD release 2 years ago (About $95 after Pound to Dollars conversion). I bought them at JD sports in London, but ended up selling them. I kind of regretted it, but it looks like I have another chance to get them now in the states.

Nice photos at eastbay. Shape is of typical retro fashion. A bit of a boxy style toebox, clunky with that banana shape

-----------
eastbay rep, do these possibly have the same description error as the air trainer max 91 retros from last year? It was stated in the description to have heel only air, but when we received them, they had forefoot air too (at least it felt that way. There is actual conflict among people who think air is there and others that dont feel it. It's just a highly questionable grey area for Nike, imho). The same looks to be occurring here possibly. The OGs had full length air. The description now on eastbay states these have heel only air.

Am I missing something? The catalog scan of these mention them to have heel air and ZOOM AIR in the forefoot..
http://images.yuku.com/im...f97bc9b7c9eef7bd9b79.jpg
Which is a very good deal. It would be among one of the better cushioned cross trainers new or old to be released. With that price point of $100, $25 dollars cheaper than the originals, I have to question what we might be getting as a final product.

Without having actual visible air like griffeys or nomo retros, we tend not to really know what we are getting... Anyone who owned the 2001 retros, could you feel the air throughout the entire midsole?

Hopefully it's an omission on Eastbay's part.
Damn.  Now I'm hesitant to backorder.  
ohwell.gif

does anyone know If all three colorways are releasing on the same day? Eastbay looks to have all 3 shoes. plus im havin of which one to cop. especially if they all comin out the same day.

Yea they are releasing the same day.

Doubt these sit. Thought the Crazy 8s would sit. Wrong.

Classics sell.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Thought the Crazy 8s would sit. Wrong.

Classics sell.
I don't keep up with Adidas, but o.g. Crazy 8s caught me off guard.

Copped at Footlocker on the spot, although I'm the only one locally at this moment. 
laugh.gif

Good deal, ptngina.

That code is definitely clutch.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Thought the Crazy 8s would sit. Wrong.

Classics sell.
I don't keep up with Adidas, but o.g. Crazy 8s caught me off guard.

Copped at Footlocker on the spot, although I'm the only one locally at this moment. 
laugh.gif
I just slept on them. They sat like nobody's business last time. All of a sudden Eastbay sold out my size.
laugh.gif

[tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]
Customer Number: 3770XXXX
Order Number: 3524XXXX
Order Date: 02/27/2011 
Ship Method: 6-8-Day (Business Days)

Order Details:
[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Item Number[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE AIR TRAINER HURACHE-BK/BK - Size 09.0
This product will be available to ship by 03/01/11
[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$7.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$20.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$87.98

pimp.gif

[/font][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr]

i bet the black and grey are going to be limited??? like last time they dropped .......these won't last in nyc.
pimp.gif
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

those pics might of jus made me jump the gun, I was hoping to cop of sneaker st. for cheap but $91 off eastbay aint bad, missed out on these before wont being doing that kno, appreciate niketalk for the info

I was jus talking about these the other day.. Now I see this. Great news! I had them and loved them.. Hope they retro the green ones from 94 too. 

Just WOW those pics made me take immediate action!!! Just ordered them with the $20 code!!! The Griffey's these and next up the Penny's!! No regrets passing on the playoff's this weekend! Might post my first pick up post ever.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom