Nike Air Trainer II Bo Jackson "TECMO BO"

First was the Trainer SC in silver and black ... then the Legacy Pack drop ... and now ...

The Nike Air Trainer II Bo Jackson is highlighted by a "Tecmo Bo" on the tongue, appropriate, because not only was Bo dominate onthe field, he was nearly unstoppable in the video game. These kicks should definitely bring back some memories on their way into your collection.

Release: July 2009

bo-jackson-trainer-ii-fl-61.jpg

bo-jackson-trainer-ii-fl-11.jpg

bo-jackson-trainer-ii-fl-21.jpg

bo-jackson-trainer-ii-fl-41.jpg

bo-jackson-trainer-ii-fl-51.jpg

bo-jackson-trainer-ii-fl-31.jpg

bo-jackson-trainer-ii-fl-71.jpg

Ahh... the Air Trainer 2 TW... they finally make a non-SB version of these, but they still have that snake pattern and pat. leather nonsense... a no-no forme...
ohwell.gif

BTW, Wally's on vacation... dunno when he'll be back.

I think I would rather swap the Bo tag with the SB tag and call it a day.
I'm gonna TRY to make some sense out of this shoe say the back piece is suppose to be the crowd :-/.
2680922543_da8b4a09a6.jpg

AND I'm hoping the insole has some crazy Tecmo graphics to it.

computer access for a few minutes where im at before i head out.

not the start of the week that I wanted to see.

old school heads who ACTUALLY played the game would not want a shoe like that. you truly know which demographic they are going after. "ohhh. that youtubevid was awesome of BO".

Nike yet again takes a dump on the older generation.

im too old to be wearing something that has a glitter effect, let alone black patent.. Basic to the max would be ideal but that demographic isnot what Nike is looking towards. We're extinct

bo and walter payton were flatout unstoppable, and ronny lott and michael singletary on D. there was no need to pass in tecmo bowl. i'm copping off thestrength.

Wally, I hear ya. I just posted the vid because it's funny. I'm 29, I played Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl my fair share as a kid. kids these daysare going to know of Tecmo Bowl but I'll bet most have never played it, especially not on the stand up arcade model like us old(er) people did. theydefinitely went a little too far with the shoe, which is crappy looking IMO, but it's not a big surprise or anything. next thing you know, they'll bereleasing as a GS only. the material on the back is a head scratcher. I completely agree with you. lose the material on the back, lose the patent, tone downthe metallic swoosh, maybe lose the speckle in the grey, and you'd have a decent trainer.

Wow @ that run on super tecmo bowl. I remember we used to play til 2 or 3 am when I was around younger, about 20 years ago,damn Im old. LOL.
I used to use payton and kevin mack, they were also beasts like bo and later on dickerson with the colts.

Back
Top Bottom