Nike Air Trainer II Bo Jackson "TECMO BO"

I have to disagree with everybody saying that these aren't for the older tecmo bowl players. I'm 31 and I will be getting these. It's not an everyday shoe, but it can get thrown into the rotation when football season starts

That game was the best. The shoes are pretty nice. If it were not for the TECMO bowl I would not even consider it.
I will have to wait to see them to make a decision.

Originally Posted by AntC

WallyHopp wrote:
im too old to be wearing something that has a glitter effect, let alone black patent.. Basic to the max would be ideal but that demographic is not what Nike is looking towards. We're extinct
Yep, I would love an extremely basic shoe that I could actually wear to the gym. I am not trying to stand out. Rather, it is nice to be able to throw on some retro shoes once in awhile to workout in.

This is soo true. We're extinct. But Bo was an 80's icon. I was a kid in the 80's like many and most Bo fans... and we've grown up now. I dontknow a guy in my age range (friend or not) that is into patent leather.

thanks nike
eyes.gif

thoes are the sample's they have the white and grey and black and grey wit out silver on nike.com

With all of the good releases this year , I guess we have to deal with the bad/ugly
these will never grace my feet.
sorry to say

I just saw these on the KATC August video, and they look pretty nice. I prefer the white/grey pair, but the black is nice too

There is seemingly a FSR on that auction site. Most with BINs at $90 bucks...

If it were plastic or suede/leather instead of patent, they wouldve been mine. Shiny painted swoosh is also not ideal.

real life shot of them
picture024s.jpg

again... basic basic basic.. then you have a glittered grey outsole/outrigger and white patent strap..

Nike pushes things to a great new level but never 100%

What a fantastic concept!

That youtube video is the funniest I've ever seen. To think... playing with the Raiders, I actually thought I was good at the game lol

Just picked up a pair of the black and silver from the Nike Outlet in Jacksonville. Only paid 50 for them. Look much better on the feet.
happy.gif

They're straight. The SCs are better IMO. But even the SCs are not even up to par.

To think about how far games have come is crazy. To play madden 10' and then remember tecmo like i do its just nuts. oh and the shoes are ok.
ohwell.gif

not a bad looking show...i am more fond of the air trainer sc 1 for sentimental reasons...first pair of nikes i ever owned and the release makes it better, butfor any bo fans this is a nice release

Back
Top Bottom