Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

I've seen catalogs through Summer'15 and they aren't there. Could still do a Late Add situation, but I don't see it happening...unfortunately.

Peace,
J
honestly i feel the same way they usually have what they are going to drop mapped out already... but in those catalogs is it just showing cross trainers or nike kicks in general 

honestly i feel the same way they usually have what they are going to drop mapped out already... but in those catalogs is it just showing cross trainers or nike kicks in general 

No, it's everything Nike is releasing for Sportswear, Performance, etc. It's what the stores use to decide what to order for those seasons. The 91's were there, but not those 2 colors.

Peace,
J

No, it's everything Nike is releasing for Sportswear, Performance, etc. It's what the stores use to decide what to order for those seasons. The 91's were there, but not those 2 colors.

Peace,
J
thats whats up i just hope they drop some kicks that we havent seen in a while or never been retroed before i have heard about a few things but dont know how true it is yet

thats whats up i just hope they drop some kicks that we havent seen in a while or never been retroed before i have heard about a few things but dont know how true it is yet

PM me if you don't wanna post it in here. I can tell you if I saw them anywhere.

Peace,
J

I never got these in high school but I liked them. Couldn't pass them up the last time they retro'd. Wore my greys a few times and worked out in the black whites. Definitely picking up a couple greys this time. Just hope they feel more cushioned. My retros feel somewhat flat as if there was no air bag.

Every day I keep checking the Eastbay, Champs, etc. websites to see if the exclusion has been removed and nope. Come on remove it already so I can use coupons!

I wish we could get these in OG form. Instead of the same crappy materials and off colorway.

Has anyone purchased the newest version yet? I assume this version is no different in terms of recent retros?

just in

quality is... ok
i went true to size,seems to fit fine although haven't worn them around or anything

Every day I keep checking the Eastbay, Champs, etc. websites to see if the exclusion has been removed and nope. Anyone find it cheaper than $100 yet?

Blame sneakersteal or kicksdeal

Everytime they post exclusions have been lifted and a promo eastbay/footlocker gets flooded with orders and puts the exclusion back up

I haven't even seen them lifted once. Honestly no wonder they get flooded with orders, everyone is waiting. Just lift them and be done with it.

75th time these have been released haha. They've sat and gone to $30-$40 every single time they've come out. Can't believe Nike is giving them yet another go, while they're sitting on 3 OG colorways that are a thousand times better. Oh well.

Peace,
J

Tired of seeing these in black and red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom