Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Champs has a silver/white/black pair that just looks like too much forced onto one shoe. Would have been sick if all the white was silver or vice versa. If anyone found a pic please post it.

Strange, I saw the Black/ White pair at either Champs but they're not up online.

I'd check your local store if you want these.

Champs has a silver/white/black pair that just looks like too much forced onto one shoe. Would have been sick if all the white was silver or vice versa. If anyone found a pic please post it.

Yeah I saw those too. Pretty ugly IMO

It's pretty much this except on a Trainer Max 91 of course:

Are you referring to this? Yeah phone isn't letting me upload... GEEZ. Trying URL.

Last edited:
those wouldnt have been bad if the back heel and ankle wing part was white leather and the nike was black

Last edited:
True. I quite like them myself but the patent swoosh is ridiculous.

Just a heads up Oneness has a 30% off code FALL. I would assume it will work on the Blk/Wh trainer max 91.

I saw these today at a local Champs. Quality of the materials were ok. Though the ones I saw had a few glue spots on the sole and scrapes on the grey upper. I passed on my size as both pairs had issues. Im deciding to just order on Eastbay at this point.

By the way they had the Blk/Wh pair as well. Also noticed they are on Eastbay now.

Last edited:
Well went ahead and ordered via Eastbay. Got them in today and in comparison they look the same as the 2010 release. Materials are the same, the bottom sole has a white panel vs grey but that's the only difference. Toe box was lowered in height a little and perhaps that might give the appearance of a slightly more squared off toe. Comfort though was better than the 2010s. The 2010 feels flat overall with a little cushioning from the heel air bag but the 2014 felt more cushioned and supportive from heel to arch and mid way through foot. No forefoot air however. Overall I rate the 2014 better than the 2010. May cop another pair on discount. :smile:

Last edited:
I never had the 04/05 pair so no clue. All I know is I like em!

Back
Top Bottom