Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Hurts my soul. Someone make it stop :ohwell:. Nike please bring these back!
15A390F0-9D77-4C09-A2B9-5746D196F4DE.jpeg

One of my favorite shoes ever. wanted the black so bad but still wore gs sizes And had to settle for the blue. Gs blackes did t release til way later for some reason. Killed em first day of sevent grade with the guess overalls lol

I have limited pair of white and black from 1991 . I have never seen this colour anywhere before. I will post a pic later tonight . it is all white leather with black accents, crazy

Anyone have info on these originals from 1991 ? I have searched and searched and have not found anyone with these other than me . Will have more info Amon these and pics on my upcoming video on YouTube. Keep you all posted .

Attachments

• 66C76869-91A9-4750-AC4C-94A73236E532.jpeg
    66C76869-91A9-4750-AC4C-94A73236E532.jpeg
    390.8 KB · Views: 407
  • 00FFE824-B807-4458-8563-A470DDE60294.jpeg
    00FFE824-B807-4458-8563-A470DDE60294.jpeg
    339.2 KB · Views: 495
I’m going to assume this video is a bit older because dude didn’t even hit on the color issue. The og was light blue not grey. Every retro since the og has been a disgrace. It’s like whoever was in charge of the retros never even saw the original.
I made the video and addressed the color issue in the first two and a half minutes of the video.
The last retro was darker and closer to the original color -clearly not the same- but the choice of nubuck over suede like the OG kept that from being apparent

I made the video and addressed the color issue in the first two and a half minutes of the video.
The last retro was darker and closer to the original color -clearly not the same- but the choice of nubuck over suede like the OG kept that from being apparent
you tell em DEFY lol

All you said about the color in the video was that ”they improved upon the color” from the last retro. At a later point, you then stated ”on the og the color for the suede pops”. Not knocking you. I appreciate the video. I watched it. However, the video lacked specificity for the color which you then specifically addressed in your response to my original post.

All you said about the color in the video was that ”they improved upon the color” from the last retro. At a later point, you then stated ”on the og the color for the suede pops”. Not knocking you. I appreciate the video. I watched it. However, the video lacked specificity for the color which you then specifically addressed in your response to my original post.
Just posted my video! Let me know what you guys think !

Top 5 all time for me. Blue yellow we’re my back to school shoes in 7th grade. had to get those because black/whites werent initially made in gs sizes

The last
Can we please get the Damn things back !?! I’ve been waiting AGES for these . Feels like they haven’t released in over 10 years unless I just missed out and don’t Remember the last release
the last release was around 2014/15. I bought the black white pair and painted the rubber near the toebox white like the OG's from 91 and used the iron method to flatten the rectangular shape of toebox.

Screenshot_20230628_152602_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
The last

the last release was around 2014/15. I bought the black white pair and painted the rubber near the toebox white like the OG's from 91 and used the iron method to flatten the rectangular shape of toebox.

Screenshot_20230628_152602_Gallery.jpg
I had triples of those. Sat for a while then first wear white pods pant peeled and cracked super bad. Still wore the other 2 cracked and all.

also never a stickler for retros missing small things but painting that front piece is major

I had triples of those. Sat for a while then first wear white pods pant peeled and cracked super bad. Still wore the other 2 cracked and all.

also never a stickler for retros missing small things but painting that front piece is major
My thoughts exactly

7jlap5.jpg

Last edited:
Need both but need the Grey pair the MOST and BADLY.. smh. Why these get ignored and when they show up again it's usually some unwanted retro+. I had the first retro in like 2005 and still mad I let them go. Skipped 2010 and didn't realize they dropped again the 3rd time in like 2014 or w./e.

That grey pair is really high on my list of all time greats. I would like to see the grey and navy pair they dropped back then too but they don't like colorways like that these days b.

Back
Top Bottom