Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Wally they are not quite the same shade as the original's thats a given, however they are noticeably darker than the 04's.  I owned the 04's and they were far to light you can actually see the contrast between the nubuck and the fabric used around the check.  This is the best comparison i could show you since i no longer own the 04's.  One was used with the flash and the other without the flash (just the room lighting).  
Thanks for the comparison pics, Tre!

These are one of my favorite shoes ever.  I need replacements for my 04 retros...

iggnkg.jpg

I remember these creasing like crazy...

Magic1978 wrote:
These are NOT better than the 04's, just like I expected

So if you have the 04's you don't need to get these.
But my dumb %%+# didn't double up so I'll have to snag these...sigh.

I tried to buy those 04's off you but my wallet came up short...
frown.gif

How are the black/whites in person? Had the OGs back in the day and missed out on the retros in 04. Been searching since, is the re-retro close? Might pick them up as soon as I can take a look at them.

How are the black/whites in person? Had the OGs back in the day and missed out on the retros in 04. Been searching since, is the re-retro close? Might pick them up as soon as I can take a look at them.

ptngina I dunno, I fit a size 11.5 so beautifully in 05 for those black and white ones.  Fast forward to 2010 I needed a 12.  There's definitely a change in sizing with Nike.  I'm 29 years old its not like my foot is growing i dunno either way black white's look great, trainer max 91's are just one of those shoe's that will always be special to me because of the good times I had in the originals. 

ptngina I dunno, I fit a size 11.5 so beautifully in 05 for those black and white ones.  Fast forward to 2010 I needed a 12.  There's definitely a change in sizing with Nike.  I'm 29 years old its not like my foot is growing i dunno either way black white's look great, trainer max 91's are just one of those shoe's that will always be special to me because of the good times I had in the originals. 

Heads up. Eastbay has the og GREY/yellows, and the latest BLACK/red/white midsole.

$99.99. Not excluded on discounts. so this is definitely one to keep tabs on for future discounts, if you want them.

btw, Description is the same on all three.. This round of retros appear to have all heel air elements.

Footlocker.com's $30 dollars off deal also work.s Throw in a pair of socks to get over $100 bucks, and your total is right around $90 bucks.. Many ebay sellers are selling them a little below retail, $70-90 plus shipping.. Take your pick.

Eastbayrep, what is the quantity looking like on the grey/yellows? I wonder if these sit for a couple months, if they drop in price, like the Auburn Sc trainers. What's the protocol on discounting shoes?

Heads up. Eastbay has the og GREY/yellows, and the latest BLACK/red/white midsole.

$99.99. Not excluded on discounts. so this is definitely one to keep tabs on for future discounts, if you want them.

btw, Description is the same on all three.. This round of retros appear to have all heel air elements.

Footlocker.com's $30 dollars off deal also work.s Throw in a pair of socks to get over $100 bucks, and your total is right around $90 bucks.. Many ebay sellers are selling them a little below retail, $70-90 plus shipping.. Take your pick.

Eastbayrep, what is the quantity looking like on the grey/yellows? I wonder if these sit for a couple months, if they drop in price, like the Auburn Sc trainers. What's the protocol on discounting shoes?

What's the protocol on discounting shoes?
im not eastbay rep but it seems the less a shoe sells off the bat the quicker that discount excluded tag and price come off
laugh.gif

i think the fastest jordan to ever get that excluded tag taken off was the jordan ix retro in white black. that shoe was excluded all but 4 days i believe
laugh.gif

What's the protocol on discounting shoes?
im not eastbay rep but it seems the less a shoe sells off the bat the quicker that discount excluded tag and price come off
laugh.gif

i think the fastest jordan to ever get that excluded tag taken off was the jordan ix retro in white black. that shoe was excluded all but 4 days i believe
laugh.gif

How does the fit on these compare to the Trainer SC retro? Do they fit about the same?

How does the fit on these compare to the Trainer SC retro? Do they fit about the same?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The stock is very limited on the Grey/Black/Yellow colorway.  I do not expect these to sit too long.

I am not really sure on what the protocol is on discounting an item.  Anything I say would be my opinion based on what I have seen.  As NobleKane said above, it appears if a shoe does not sell well and we have a lot of stock, the price may come down sooner than later.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The stock is very limited on the Grey/Black/Yellow colorway.  I do not expect these to sit too long.

I am not really sure on what the protocol is on discounting an item.  Anything I say would be my opinion based on what I have seen.  As NobleKane said above, it appears if a shoe does not sell well and we have a lot of stock, the price may come down sooner than later.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think they fit a bit narrow but will loosen up after a few wears since the material is softer than the trainer SC.

I think they fit a bit narrow but will loosen up after a few wears since the material is softer than the trainer SC.

Just got these, but don't have a clue when I'm gonna wear them.

Atleast I now got something else to rock with that "Shinin' " Air Max 95 neon jacket I blew $150 on, lol.

Maybe not.  I gotta see how it looks. 
laugh.gif

Def. doubling up on next EMP.

Just got these, but don't have a clue when I'm gonna wear them.

Atleast I now got something else to rock with that "Shinin' " Air Max 95 neon jacket I blew $150 on, lol.

Maybe not.  I gotta see how it looks. 
laugh.gif

Def. doubling up on next EMP.

what the $@#+? i was about to order the grey yellow ones on eastbay but they gone now smh

what the $@#+? i was about to order the grey yellow ones on eastbay but they gone now smh

Back
Top Bottom