Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Got my extra pair from eastbay. Like somebody posted already, the yellow is different shade from 04 retro. But overall, happy with it.

Dang I'd like to get my hands on these, I need some yellow in the collecion... didn't know these were dropping until just now though
30t6p3b.gif

Dang I'd like to get my hands on these, I need some yellow in the collecion... didn't know these were dropping until just now though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

i think its sooooooooooooooo funny how idiots though grey yellow would sit, they sell out everytime. but yeah they will make it to outlets lmfao DUMBA55"S
I don't know where you live or if you get out much off the internet/NT perceptions, but these are sitting everywhere, especially in urban markets.  So joke is on you.  In 2004 they sat until the hit 39.99 in D.C. area.

And everything has hit the outlets last 24 months -- Thing is, economy is so bad, store sale prices are better than outlets if you patient. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

i think its sooooooooooooooo funny how idiots though grey yellow would sit, they sell out everytime. but yeah they will make it to outlets lmfao DUMBA55"S
I don't know where you live or if you get out much off the internet/NT perceptions, but these are sitting everywhere, especially in urban markets.  So joke is on you.  In 2004 they sat until the hit 39.99 in D.C. area.

And everything has hit the outlets last 24 months -- Thing is, economy is so bad, store sale prices are better than outlets if you patient. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

Got my pair from eastbay yesterday. Only complaint, the velcro on the straps don't look to be sewn on too well and eastbay shipping the shoe in that damn plastic bag again..haha

these look nice, really thinking hard about getting them, but there's so much sneakers to come in the not too distant future.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Got my pair from eastbay yesterday. Only complaint, the velcro on the straps don't look to be sewn on too well and eastbay shipping the shoe in that damn plastic bag again..haha

these look nice, really thinking hard about getting them, but there's so much sneakers to come in the not too distant future.

welp my 04 black/whites white midsole paint just cracked smh.... rip.. thats why i never buy more than 1 pair of the same shoe anymore. its a waste...

welp my 04 black/whites white midsole paint just cracked smh.... rip.. thats why i never buy more than 1 pair of the same shoe anymore. its a waste...

Be careful washing these. my 04s needed a slight cleaning. some basic dish soap and water shouldve done the trick. But I found some yellow paint smeering off of the midsole.

One rain storm and the shoes may have lost all its yellow color. A washing machine cycle may do the same.

Just watch out. These shoes are an incredible liability

Be careful washing these. my 04s needed a slight cleaning. some basic dish soap and water shouldve done the trick. But I found some yellow paint smeering off of the midsole.

One rain storm and the shoes may have lost all its yellow color. A washing machine cycle may do the same.

Just watch out. These shoes are an incredible liability

i mean its just the paint cracking right, all cosmetic. not the midsole foam crumbling? My og 91s midsole is built like a rock. I think those will outlive my 04s.

i mean its just the paint cracking right, all cosmetic. not the midsole foam crumbling? My og 91s midsole is built like a rock. I think those will outlive my 04s.

Pic originally posted by WallyHopp[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

21d35d3449cc6327c7afc405b1646cfdac73121.pjpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no comparison..  for some reason I don't remember the lines on the midsoles yellow areas.. foreshadowing of Lunar.. glad they didn't add Lunar to these

shape made this shoe dope, colorway is cool

Pic originally posted by WallyHopp[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

21d35d3449cc6327c7afc405b1646cfdac73121.pjpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no comparison..  for some reason I don't remember the lines on the midsoles yellow areas.. foreshadowing of Lunar.. glad they didn't add Lunar to these

shape made this shoe dope, colorway is cool

Back
Top Bottom