Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

According to this site they will be 170 Euro and is "coming soon":

EDIT: Links seems to be broken now.

Last edited:
Need them in triple black, like all Air Max I want, so dope designs I couldn't resist to own most of the retro Air Max models from the end of the 90's, Nike's best Air Max period in my opinion, so many hits still remarkable today

billy anderson billy anderson any new info out there?

According to this site they will be 170 Euro and is "coming soon":

EDIT: Links seems to be broken now.

I clicked the link and they're still advertised as coming soon

Anxious to feel the comfort in these - the OGs were my go-to work shoes back at the Mall of America :pimp:

Apples to oranges, but the Air Max Deluxe retro was nothing even close to the comfy feel of the original.

Need them in triple black, like all Air Max I want, so dope designs I couldn't resist to own most of the retro Air Max models from the end of the 90's, Nike's best Air Max period in my opinion, so many hits still remarkable today
Don’t you get bored wearing only black shoes?

Don’t you get bored wearing only black shoes?
I can understand, nope, because I used to wear Jordan's and flashy colorways as sneakers are concerned, with also flashy caps and skinny jeans years ago, psychedelic hoodies, so now I just want to be discrete and don't have to think when I dress the morning ( as I hate mornings so much :s ), plus neutral tones permits to sublimate sneakers' silhouette in my opinion, and black shoes also mean every pair can become beaters, and that's what I want now, to rock them as much as possible, don't want no longer to have a lot of dope colorways if that means wearing them not enough, keeping them dying in their boxes, and wondering why I bought them then...Plus I like the fact with dark colorways only connoisseurs would be interpellated by the sneakers I wear :smokin not to be elitist, but passionate :D

And less colorways mean more models I can buy, and Nike got so much great models I want to buy...

At last, some models aren't so great to me, but in triple black they look nice.

I can understand, nope, because I used to wear Jordan's and flashy colorways as sneakers are concerned, with also flashy caps and skinny jeans years ago, psychedelic hoodies, so now I just want to be discrete and don't have to think when I dress the morning ( as I hate mornings so much :s ), plus neutral tones permits to sublimate sneakers' silhouette in my opinion, and black shoes also mean every pair can become beaters, and that's what I want now, to rock them as much as possible, don't want no longer to have a lot of dope colorways if that means wearing them not enough, keeping them dying in their boxes, and wondering why I bought them then...Plus I like the fact with dark colorways only connoisseurs would be interpellated by the sneakers I wear :smokin not to be elitist, but passionate :D

And less colorways mean more models I can buy, and Nike got so much great models I want to buy...

At last, some models aren't so great to me, but in triple black they look nice.

fair enough, wasn’t hating was curious as I noticed a lot of your pairs are triple black, I get your point about flashy colours as I’ve toned down now whereas before I would’ve had some crazy cws that would be too much effort to work in an outfit but sometimes that little pop of colour can do some good if you got dark clothes on

fair enough, wasn’t hating was curious as I noticed a lot of your pairs are triple black, I get your point about flashy colours as I’ve toned down now whereas before I would’ve had some crazy cws that would be too much effort to work in an outfit but sometimes that little pop of colour can do some good if you got dark clothes on
Yes, I am agree with you, it can make the difference, but the more the time goes by, the more I love the color black, I would like to be a shadow in the night, invisible, under the radar, I hate to draw attention in real life, I try to be the more discrete I can at work in order to have peace, my only ambition :lol:
Observing and passing through the purpose :D

And I still love some other colorways, but that's just not for me...

Recently picked up 90s Infared and 95s volt so I don't mind these taking some time to release. Unless they are really trash in hand I'm buying.

145783108_126582249337830_2114460270511319210_n.jpg

146269207_784909125448721_6311158978363362763_n.jpg

145997462_704113400300184_2441470340128840505_n.jpg

I'm getting excited. I really hope these are attainable. I've waited soooo long for these and those Air Max's from like 98 that no one cares about. I had the White and Navy pair I randomly found for 40 bucks until they fell apart.

Was saving all summer for the White/Grey pair and I think they were gone by then or I ended up going after something else in the end.

Never had the OG which was the best colorway.

I'm getting excited. I really hope these are attainable. I've waited soooo long for these and those Air Max's from like 98 that no one cares about. I had the White and Navy pair I randomly found for 40 bucks until they fell apart.

Was saving all summer for the White/Grey pair and I think they were gone by then or I ended up going after something else in the end.

Never had the OG which was the best colorway.

These are gonna be an easy purchase. I have no doubt they will end up on discount. Too wild for most people and not a hyped model/look atm.

These are gonna be an easy purchase. I have no doubt they will end up on discount. Too wild for most people and not a hyped model/look atm.

I feel like we always say this but somehow the hype never fails , Didn’t think the og air max delxues were hyped but they sold out instantly . Hopefully these stay under the radar !

I feel like we always say this but somehow the hype never fails , Didn’t think the og air max delxues were hyped but they sold out instantly . Hopefully these stay under the radar !

Not in Sweden? They sat until discount. I have 97s Silver Bullit, 98, Gundam, Air Max Plus orange, Air Max Deluxe OG, Tailwind 4 OG, 90's in Volt and Infrared, 95 Volt, AM 720 OG, Air Max Plus III in black/red and the only shoe that was though to get was the 97s.

Back
Top Bottom