Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

Is there any indication that this colorway will release?
1616114898084.png

Offspring (at 257) was my back up tomorrow but they suddenly sold out of my 11. Nice.

I like how it tells you when stock is running low but every time I checked, there was no warning. Then I look again just 'cuz and they're zapped.:rolleyes

Got one of my pairs, the EU43, yesterday and they are as mentioned already snug. I'm usually a EU42.5 / EU43 in 97,98, deluxe and EU44 in TNs and the 2020 AM90. I can get these Tunes Max on in EU43 but they are def tight and will not be comfy over time so I think I'll go for the EU44s.

Up a .5 size for me it is then. Not risking it. These have “too tight” written all over them. Going up a half.

Anybody know if these dropped today?
I opened a chat with Nike and the rep said they have no details on an upcoming release even though I mentioned the recent EA. I’m assuming they’ll eventually show up on SNKRS or they’ll randomly drop on NDC at 3am like the Barkley’s did

Just got a mail that my EU44 from Footpatroll got cancelled so I'm stuck with the slightly snug EU43's. Taking out the inner sole should do the trick. :smile:

Hate this moving target release date crap. I gotta plan for something like this. Most of us can’t just go to a mall when we gotta work. I’ve had March 19th on my calendar for a month now. BS.

I couldn't wait anymore. So, I just bought a pair from Offspring. I have a friend in London with the clutch assist. To me, paying the extra 20ish bucks in shipping is worth not having to worry about taking a L. Peace. Of. Mind.

Back
Top Bottom