Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

I’m not expecting any unexpected trills. It’s more of a nostalgic shoe for me than anything. They look the exact same as they did in ‘99 to me.

0BFE4F1B-1201-4F40-BA15-1AFA987635BC.jpeg

Gotta be honest. In hand, I’m not as stoked on these as I thought I would be. Still gonna enjoy them though.

If that's a US 11.. I'd be happy to be stoked for you! :nthat: #Srs

If that's a US 11.. I'd be happy to be stoked for you! :nthat: #Srs
Ha. Sorry bruh, I’m a 10.5. Don’t get me wrong. I like the shoe aesthetically. I’ve just never owned this model before, and wasn’t so crazy about how it looked on my foot. Granted I just threw them on while wearing my PJs. 😂

Last edited:
They're up on SNKRS but also on the NDC website as "Coming Soon" with the "Nike Members like you are the only ones who have a chance to purchase this product when it's released" which is... confusing. Like is it going to just sell out on SNRKS or will we get a chance on the website?

Got through on the 10.5. Looks like it was the last size available too. Let’s see if it ships. Kinda doubt it.

Last edited:
Yup Oneness canceled. Figured as much. Oh well I’ll get em either way. Sucks tho.

I copped from overseas last week after watching this stupid **** play out with practically no info any where after spending a year losing on everything that I thought would sit. Wanted these since like 2000 so I copped and now they're on NDC .. I can't win lol.

Maybe I'll be able to double up on RD if these aren't murdered the way I thought they'd be.

Back
Top Bottom