Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

My size 11. Overpaid for both these and my 11.5 because releases suck *** now a days. But they are beautiful in person at least :nthat:

78A7D067-87EA-4AF4-AF3D-208875108C4D.jpeg
27E2DF6E-9B82-4413-88D0-87807E87A65D.jpeg
92C728BE-8D29-4163-B968-DEED3F5A27C3.jpeg
BFB7618D-387F-40C9-945B-5E8EB1E2379B.jpeg
EBE516D2-4E21-4C51-B815-4DC9D60818D5.jpeg
616A65D2-6C11-481B-9BF3-67B6B7643360.jpeg
0ADF70C1-DDBD-4305-B83B-ECC841FCCFE0.jpeg
FC8AF692-3EB8-4A2C-8DEC-23336242B0A9.jpeg

I'm an 11 but usually go 11.5 in AMs. I ordered an 11 tho. Should I be ok or are they as snug as some say

I'm an 11 but usually go 11.5 in AMs. I ordered an 11 tho. Should I be ok or are they as snug as some say

To me they fit just like my other AM's TBH.. I want an 11.5 because I prefer the extra room and I'm thinking about long term. These are like an AM grail to me. Waited forever for the retro. I might end up keeping and wearing the 11 all the time.

If it were me, the 11 would be too snug. I'm an 11 in AM 95, 97, 90, and 1's. So a size down (for ME) would be a 10.5 and that would be death.

^Bet

For those still without, CHECK LOCAL FOOT ACTIONS!

All their phone lines down since covid for some reason but after checking the mall and finding small sizes at one spot, hit up another one and got em in store no hassle.

Dude said they've had them out on the floor over a week. So looks like FTAs got shipments and put them out without release date but FTL and Champs didn't.

I am some kind of STUPID for paying 250 on ebay. The discounted pair pretty much means I paid retail for both, which isn't exactly a W at this point. I have to stop being so damn impatient I hate it. Covid has me thinking literally everything selling out and I gotta cop resale. :smh:

I am some kind of STUPID for paying 250 on ebay. The discounted pair pretty much means I paid retail for both, which isn't exactly a W at this point. I have to stop being so damn impatient I hate it. Covid has me thinking literally everything selling out and I gotta cop resale. :smh:
Unfortunately this is how many are thinking. With this thinking I feel us the “heads” “enthusiasts” have become the ultimate hype machine due to impatience and the feeling of need now. Paying resell prices day of release!? Big mistake. Some of us change our thinking and we can reclaim this culture we love so much. Some you may need to take a break. I pretty much took a 7-8 year break. I miss out these days oh well, not doing anything extra or over the top to cop, just moving on to the next pair I wanted.

I’m guessing the bigger sizes were harder to come by or limited overall. I thought these were going to be everywhere, guess I was weong

You win some, you lose some. We’ve all been there before.

But yeah, you were wildin. 🤣🤣

Nah.. EVERYTHING is selling out so I figured these would be savage to get. I got one from South Africa for retail but the shipping etc was the same then retail plus 20 shipping for the 11.5 :lol: I hate it here.

Charge it to the game I guess..

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation from sneaker hub, yet?

I haven’t. I’m trying to be patient but I’m almost about to cancel my order with them. They better ship. All those sizes still showing up on their site makes me uneasy with them.

I haven’t. I’m trying to be patient but I’m almost about to cancel my order with them. They better ship. All those sizes still showing up on their site makes me uneasy with them.
Do they have a phone number?

Back
Top Bottom