Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

I told sneaker hub to cancel my order. I want no parts of them.

Really sucks to hear what's going on with them and how it affected you and alsa2009 alsa2009 .. they posted 1-2 links above that might work. One of them (creme) had 10.5 and down. I ordered from them and they shipped.

Really sucks to hear what's going on with them and how it affected you and alsa2009 alsa2009 .. they posted 1-2 links above that might work. One of them (creme) had 10.5 and down. I ordered from them and they shipped.

Yup. Is what it is. At this point they just need to refund my money by tomorrow or I’m contacting my bank lol. Copped off that undefeated link as I’ve ordered from them before and never had any problem with them. At least I can count on them to either ship or cancel and refund my order in a timely manner unlike sneaker snub.

how did you do this? im trying to get in contact with them

I DM’d their IG and requested they cancel my order and issue a refund. If they don’t refund by tomorrow I’m filing a chargeback with my bank. So it’s more like I’m canceling them.

I got my TTS size 11 even tho I normally go 11.5 in air max 95/97 but they fit fine. The tongue is stretchy so it doesn't constrict your foot and the heel part is soft so if you need to pull them back a bit to get your foot in it's easy to put them on

I got my TTS size 11 even tho I normally go 11.5 in air max 95/97 but they fit fine. The tongue is stretchy so it doesn't constrict your foot and the heel part is soft so if you need to pull them back a bit to get your foot in it's easy to put them on
How do they feel comfort wise as far as cushioning underfoot?

How do they feel comfort wise as far as cushioning underfoot?

not bad. They're not super comfortable like a modern runner but for a retro they're solid. Better comfort than the AM 95/97/98 in my personal opinion

Just got a refund from sneakerhub, I’d follow up with them if you haven’t this way you may still be able to grab a pair from undftd or somewhere

FTL restock just touched down…
E3F79A0D-1E55-424A-8FA9-0F7552E5DF3E.jpeg

7-11.5

sizes up to 10 if anyone needs

hope y’all get y’all pairs or refund from sneakerhubb, i was the one that posted the link and have ordered twice before no problem, i guess they didn’t update their stock online

Back
Top Bottom