Nike Air VaporMax

all of those emails are system generated wehn the shoe is scanned at certain parts thru the build. sometimes they dont scan your shoe and you dont get the email.

sometimes, after a while, your shoe is on the way and the last email you received was a "build started" email.

Does it bother anybody else that the tail end of the Nike swoosh doesn't hit in the middle perfectly with the knit near the heel? It's easy to see on those multicolor or airmax day red vapors. Why couldn't they just move the swoosh up a half centimeter or so. It looks sloppy.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm really glad I went with the clear bubble and not the standard neon. Something about the neon throws them off for me. It draws attention away from the best part of the shoe in my opinion

Thanks for the compliments. I'm really glad I went with the clear bubble and not the standard neon. Something about the neon throws them off for me. It draws attention away from the best part of the shoe in my opinion
What did you get on the tongue and the back where it typically says vapormax?

What did you get on the tongue and the back where it typically says vapormax?

On the tongue is the 3.26 standard icon. The back is the normal vapormax logo as well. The only thing I changed from the default option was the airbag

On the tongue is the 3.26 standard icon. The back is the normal vapormax logo as well. The only thing I changed from the default option was the airbag

Awesome, perfect shoe for sure. I had that in my cart but didn't pull the trigger in time.

Anybody think plats are still around anywhere? Might just cop from goat. Regret passing on them at undftd on air max day.

I have a curious queastion
So I ended up canceling my ID since I have the labs figure I didn't need the IDs

Well I got my confirmation email that it was cancel and hours later got another email that my pair was getting started.
My question is am I getting a free pair or just email screw ups.
Thanks.

So I ended up canceling my ID since I have the labs figure I didn't need the IDs

Well I got my confirmation email that it was cancel and hours later got another email that my pair was getting started.
Thanks.

lol don't get your hopes up. It's happened to me a couple times and no free pair

Thanks.

Did you cancel within 30 minutes? Otherwise Nike claims they cannot cancel an order.

Does anyone else's foot start to hurt or get fatigue after 6 hours of wear? I start to notice the traction nubs on the sole a lot more as my big toe and foot presses against them with each step.

Just discovered a nasty scratch on the sole of my Vapormax. Any idea how I can buff it off or am I SOL?

Back
Top Bottom