Nike Air VaporMax

For the people that got their iD vapormaxes..what day did your order them?? I made the order 3/26 and I've only gotten the "We've started on your NikeiD order"..

For the people that got their iD vapormaxes..what day did your order them?? I made the order 3/26 and I've only gotten the "We've started on your NikeiD order"..

Ordered 10 mins after it became available on 3/26, received last Friday. Default white/red pair with clear sole.

Last edited:
Just spent 30 min on the phone with Nike, and my iD order (MC vapormax with yellow sole, ordered on 3/24) is delayed apparently due to some kind of material shortage (did not get any email about this btw). They didn't know why, or when my order would arrive (estimated date in original email was may 1st, but highly doubt that's when it'll arrive)....GRRRR, considering cancelling that one..

Pics? Info?
nerd.gif
Posted a pic on the air max thread but here's one of both my ids that came in. Wish I would've went with white sole on the MC but I'm happy with them.
@IG4651 Throw some black laces in the MC 1's
They will definitely make them look way better.
here's mine, been raining too much to get some good shots. ah well. I will flood the AM1 thread with pictures when the sun shines.

Love the white sole what logo is that on the tongue I must of missed that option.

View media item 2412022

here's mine, been raining too much to get some good shots. ah well. I will flood the AM1 thread with pictures when the sun shines.
Pics? Mine are still marked as in progress. Ugh
View media item 2414711

Posted a pic on the air max thread but here's one of both my ids that came in. Wish I would've went with white sole on the MC

Posted a pic on the air max thread but here's one of both my ids that came in. Wish I would've went with white sole on the MC
Thanks. I think it was called "Airmoji" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Hmm. I still have my size in cart at NDC [emoji]128514[/emoji] that was added 4 days ago. Curious if the actual size is still available.

Just spent 30 min on the phone with Nike, and my iD order (MC vapormax with yellow sole, ordered on 3/24) is delayed apparently due to some kind of material shortage (did not get any email about this btw). They didn't know why, or when my order would arrive (estimated date in original email was may 1st, but highly doubt that's when it'll arrive)....GRRRR, considering cancelling that one..
Did they say whether the shortage was the volt soles or the MC material....or did they not say?

Back
Top Bottom