Nike Air VaporMax

Not many times these days where I really like a shoe and feel like I don't mind the money spent. I feel that the air max 1 pinnacle gives me that feeling, along with all these 100 buck flyknit racers... but not much else. I don't even feel that way when getting an ultra boost. This shoe definitely belongs in that same space for me.

10.5 for me does feel like a 10 in flyknit racer... but not enough to justify moving up .5 size. Surprised at how rigid the insert is, but when you put weight on the shoe without the insert, you understand why.
View media item 2456878

Damn. Nike just hit me with a cancellation email for the Be Trues Vapor Max saying they couldn't fulfill.
mean.gif
WOW, sorry to hear that man, that blows, RIP.

Not many times these days where I really like a shoe and feel like I don't mind the money spent. I feel that the air max 1 pinnacle gives me that feeling, along with all these 100 buck flyknit racers... but not much else. I don't even feel that way when getting an ultra boost. This shoe definitely belongs in that same space for me.

10.5 for me does feel like a 10 in flyknit racer... but not enough to justify moving up .5 size. Surprised at how rigid the insert is, but when you put weight on the shoe without the insert, you understand why.
View media item 2456878

Just saw those on somebody right now and fell in love.. might have to make these my first pair of Vapormax if I can find close to retail.

My man... [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. And I have rewards. Can't believe these are sitting. I assumed sold out based on SNKRS
I've gotten both of my Vapors from FNL after missing on SNKRS. The only thing that sucks is I had to pay shipping and the FNL return policy isn't as good as Nike but as long as I get the sneaker i'm not sweating the extra $9 for shipping

In this case they made the shipping free after the initial release so that's nice.

Going to cop triple black from FNL as well because they always seem to be available for at least a few minutes on release day

did they state if there's a black sole option?

because white upper with a black sole might look real good

maybe the reverse oreo ID will be back? :nerd:

although once again, i'll have to pass on an ID right now :smh:

Last edited:
Waiting on that voucher and the TB or the olives will be mine, after that, bout to take a break after that unless they got some dope things dropping 

Last edited:
Just seen the whole Day to Night pack in person & the Navys are fire in person

Blue Orbits were cool too, got my Glaciers earlier. Still wondering on if i wanna wait a lil longer to cop the Orbits or Asphalts

Def waiting for the Volt CW tho

Back
Top Bottom