Nike Air VaporMax

BTW retailmenot still has 20 bucks cash back on purchases over $100. that, plus winners circle brngs the price of vapor max down to 160 and change.

and retailmenot pays out in 2-4 weeks after purchase

Last edited:
So i'm sorta doing a trial in the vapormaxes that I have currently..i've worn them 5 days in a row since I broke them out of the box and I must say that I do love the upper a lot..

I have worn them casually for the most part (I do work for Nike and on the weekends I work usually between 7-8 shifts at a time) and I'm a bigger guy 6'2 235lbs..so I've felt the aches after wearing these for a long period of time..I am hoping that these will become more comfortable over time but I am planning on continuing to rock these for at least 40-50 days in a row as long as the weather holds out..it's been raining a lot lately in my area..

One thing I have noticed with regards to the soles is that the vapor max air units do not have any wear on the mid-foot area in which I step..maybe it's the design but I have noticed only dirty spots on the heel and on the toebox areas..I do wish that the vapor maxes did come with that extra support between the upper and the air unit as when I have worn my other air maxes they appear to feel better than the vapormax..has anyone noticed this?

I hope this mini review has made sense but the one big plus for me thus far is the upper..i really do like it and it's one of the best pieces of flyknit I have seen/held/worn

BTW retailmenot still has 20 bucks cash back on purchases over $100. that, plus winners circle brngs the price of vapor max down to 160 and change.

and retailmenot pays out in 2-4 weeks after purchase
Where are you seeing the 20 bucks cash back on purchases over $100? All I'm seeing is over $200.

The upper flyknit on these reminds me of the Ultra Boost Primeknit but looser & more flexible in its fit. Its def real nice and comfortable

I feel like LE2 low is the best I've felt, the comfort on them is amazing. I like VM too but LE2 lows beats them.

So i'm sorta doing a trial in the vapormaxes that I have currently..i've worn them 5 days in a row since I broke them out of the box and I must say that I do love the upper a lot..

I have worn them casually for the most part (I do work for Nike and on the weekends I work usually between 7-8 shifts at a time) and I'm a bigger guy 6'2 235lbs..so I've felt the aches after wearing these for a long period of time..I am hoping that these will become more comfortable over time but I am planning on continuing to rock these for at least 40-50 days in a row as long as the weather holds out..it's been raining a lot lately in my area..

One thing I have noticed with regards to the soles is that the vapor max air units do not have any wear on the mid-foot area in which I step..maybe it's the design but I have noticed only dirty spots on the heel and on the toebox areas..I do wish that the vapor maxes did come with that extra support between the upper and the air unit as when I have worn my other air maxes they appear to feel better than the vapormax..has anyone noticed this?

I hope this mini review has made sense but the one big plus for me thus far is the upper..i really do like it and it's one of the best pieces of flyknit I have seen/held/worn
Did you go TTS or half size up? I've got a similar build to you so I'd assume we have similarly wide feet

Wear an 11.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0/2.0
12 in Flyknit Racers.
Would a 12 for these be the best bet? I'm sure you guys have been bombarded by sizing questions but I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks!

All my UBs (1.0/2.0/blue parley/uncaged) and VM are 11.5. Racers too...not sure if that helps. Lol.

Hoping to see more fit pics of the Be True's, once people start receiving their pairs.  

I've been on the fence about them for the longest. Such a visually appealing shoe, but I can't imagine what I'd wear them with.

Hoping to see more fit pics of the Be True's, once people start receiving their pairs.  
I've been on the fence about them for the longest. Such a visually appealing shoe, but I can't imagine what I'd wear them with.

They are absolutely gorgeous to look at but like someone said in here earlier, I'm not really sure if I can pull this off.

Wear an 11.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0/2.0
12 in Flyknit Racers.
Would a 12 for these be the best bet? I'm sure you guys have been bombarded by sizing questions but I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks!

12 should be perfect but since you go 11.5 in ub 1, 11.5 should also be good

Looks like iDs are up on Nike jp. Only white upper. Lol

Did you actually see them on the site or you refer to the blogs posting that as upcoming? Wasn't able to find new id'S anywhere only saw it announced on blogs

Back
Top Bottom