Nike Air VaporMax

The thing that bums me out about them is that I actually like them a lot. The sfb sole is my favorite Nike sole, and I like that t is a low top (that looks comfortable and breathable). I have a few chukka flyknit fsb, and that is the best I can get right now. I'm not forking out 1k for those :lol:

From chatter around space camp - 2k total pairs. 900 for space camp, ~1100 for the "broader" release. Not impossible but definitely limited. My guess that resell will fall to 6-800 from 1500 now. 1.0 was only 200 pairs I believe.

see...i knew retailmenot changed it. they changed it back to 100 bucks. use it on your vapormax purchases + other stuff in addition to winners circle and 10summer100? to get a great deal
View media item 2462489
edit: 10summer100 isnt working on vapormax

Last edited:

i'm sure this has been asked a million times, but how do these fit? I wear 11.5 in UB and Jordan3
Pretty safe to take UB size IMO.

Runs a LIL tighter than Racer, if you have tried before.

I think it's about between a TTS and 1/2 size up for me, although a lot preferred Racer half size up.

I've been on a vapormax kick as of late but I picked up some zoom fly SPs. They don't even have the same tech as the vaporfly 4% but the foam + carbon plate is unbelievable. Totally different setup but I'll be doing my cardio in these moving forward and saving the vapormax for training.

View media item 2464660View media item 2464661

I've been on a vapormax kick as of late but I picked up some zoom fly SPs. They don't even have the same tech as the vaporfly 4% but the foam + carbon plate is unbelievable. Totally different setup but I'll be doing my cardio in these moving forward and saving the vapormax for training.
Missed these on DSM but luckily resale is low on them. How did you size these?

anyone in here pay resell on their BT's? if so, how much did you pay?

I placed a bid on Stockx but seller hasnt responded and from what I can tell, these arent going much higher than $275 (size 10/10.5)

anyone in here pay resell on their BT's? if so, how much did you pay?

I placed a bid on Stockx but seller hasnt responded and from what I can tell, these arent going much higher than $275 (size 10/10.5)
I paid 290 not long after they dropped.

appreciate the feedback guys.

seems like $300 is the max. went on ebay and I noticed anything $300+ has been sitting. hopefully seller gets back soon. I placed a respectful bid but may end up going with the BIN option since they offer a $25 off promo for first time buyers.

edit: last sale recorded was at $255 for a 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom