Nike Air VaporMax

I went half size up because that was the only size available and I don't regret it. 

I do have a wider foot, and they hurt for like the first 3 hours of wear then evened out nice. 

If these were 120 instead of 190 I'd buy like all colors but at 190 after the olive pair I'm out for a while.

All black while nice is stupidly similar to the navy, which I love and is definitely a color worth getting. 

Even $160-180 sounds better.

I was just amazed they didnt try to top Flyknit Air Max (great shoe btw) at $215
sick.gif
They learned that the average consumer won't pay that but 190 is a much better price point

I don’t think the TBs will sit, but I’m hoping that the do. I’ll be in a conference that week and I’m praying that I’ll get a “Reserved for you” from Nike+

There are only 4 shoes on the upcoming in SNKRS.... that's got to be the least amount I've ever seen.

I keep waiting for the ld zero olive colorway to pop up, but I haven't seen it yet :{ it's already been out in Europe for a week.

It was on Sneakernews release date list but they are wrong half the time
Haha They are wrong more than not. I Nearly missed an UB release the other week because of them; if I hadnt been on here and just so happened to stumble across FinishLine's website, I woulda been SOL.

They dont even update articles in the event something drops sooner or later than the date they suggested.

At least they get the color codes right. smh.

Finally broke my pale greys out today, at first I was digging how they felt on foot.

But after about an hour the outside of my feet felt like they were cramping, It became so uncomfortable that I had to remove them when I was driving.

I wonder if it was because they were laced too tight?

Anyone have this?

Finally broke my pale greys out today, at first I was digging how they felt on foot.

But after about an hour the outside of my feet felt like they were cramping, It became so uncomfortable that I had to remove them when I was driving.

Anyone have this?
Man that's exactly how I felt with the pure plats back in march.. I sent them back on the second day! BUT after hearing/reading that they break in after weeks, I ordered another ID pair (with discounts and ebates) that should be here next month sometime. Hope they actually break in and become comfortable..

Anyone have this?
I can confirm. 

This happened for me on my first wear of my Plats. But I can corroborate others statements in that they definitely get better over time. The cramping feeling of soreness will not return post-break in. How long does that take? I reckon it varies, but after a few wears you'll forget you ever had any pain.

Man that's exactly how I felt with the pure plats back in march.. I sent them back on the second day! BUT after hearing/reading that they break in after weeks, I ordered another ID pair (with discounts and ebates) that should be here next month sometime. Hope they actually break in and become comfortable..

I can confirm. 
This happened for me on my first wear of my Plats. But I can corroborate others statements in that they definitely get better over time. The cramping feeling of soreness will not return post-break in. How long does that take? I reckon it varies, but after a few wears you'll forget you ever had any pain.

Thanks for the replies, I'll keep pushing through and see what happens.
I'm glad I didn't break them out on a trip where I was planning on spending the day on my feet lol

Thanks for the replies, I'll keep pushing through and see what happens.
I'm glad I didn't break them out on a trip where I was planning on spending the day on my feet lol

If anything, that might've been a great opportunity to break them in. It takes quite a bit of time as each wear keeps softening the shoe. You would feel soreness on the first day though.

Back
Top Bottom