Nike Air VaporMax

So when I carry you whenever you say something stupid, it'll be no complaints and Ok? Cause I know you've said some dumb stuff before especially when you were new.

Just because someone has been on here for 2 years it doesn't mean that they are educated on that particular aspect. I personally never did a Nike lab release so my thought it that it's 10am (obviously wrong) so you relating time on site to Nike lab knowledge is a pretty stupid statement within itself.

I would not take offense to it, no. Like I said, its the internet. I have never claimed to not ask stupid things, its the only way a person will learn.

I personally do not understand how a person can be so into sneakers that they go on a dedicated forum every day to them, and not pick up on the subtle things that never change like release times.

So Nike lab releases are common knowledge? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I guess I must not be into shoes then because I've never ordered things from there.

Nike and all other major retailers normally release shoes at 10am EST which is not the same as what Nike lab does so it's def not a subtle thing like you say it is.

I would not take offense to it, no. Like I said, its the internet. I have never claimed to not ask stupid things, its the only way a person will learn.

I personally do not understand how a person can be so into sneakers that they go on a dedicated forum every day to them, and not pick up on the subtle things that never change like release times.

Release times change as the game changes. Most online shops used to be 9pm pst and Nike was always midnight. Most probably don't remember that though.

Release times change as the game changes. Most online shops used to be 9pm pst and Nike was always midnight. Most probably don't remember that though.

I remember that. I liked that better because it gave me the chance the take the online L then go to stores and take Ls in the morning :lol:

Used to strike out at midnight, take a 2-hour nap, and head to the mall. Thankfully it's been online or bust for the last four years. No one gets limited stock in my area anymore. It's either an easy cop when the mall opens or online is my only option anyway.

I remember that. I liked that better because it gave me the chance the take the online L then go to stores and take Ls in the morning :lol:

That was my life for too long [emoji]128514[/emoji] But at least it gave you multiple chances! Plus I could sleep in once I got that confirmed email.

That was my life for too long [emoji]128514[/emoji] But at least it gave you multiple chances! Plus I could sleep in once I got that confirmed email.

Or not sleep if you were salty enough. I remember being pissed when I missed the 09 space jam release on Nike :lol:

you sure about that release today, on the phone with Nike now and they dont even show it as dropping today, trying to use my voucher.

Or not sleep if you were salty enough. I remember being pissed when I missed the 09 space jam release on Nike :lol:

I remember the release like it was yesterday. I probably refreshed that Nike page 1000 times and couldn't get through. Tried to order through finishline in 3 seperate browsers and couldn't complete checkout. Page kept dying on me. I was salty all weekend until I saw the 3 shipment confirmations from Finishline the following week! [emoji]128563[/emoji]

All the sneaker blogs said it was today but there isnt a product page which is weird so i guess they arent dropping today

Back
Top Bottom