Nike Air VaporMax

Is it a nickname when they use a color on the box? I guess they could just olives and the grey/yellow ones

Last edited:
Is it a nickname when they use a color on the box? I guess they could just olives and the grey/yellow ones

It is when a shoe is listed with three colors and they narrow in on one of them. Then get confused cuz another shoe also uses that color. C'mon, you've been at this way too long. You know random colors like 'concord' stick as nicknames.

I stand corrected then. I'll apologize. I have NEVER seen a nikelab release at 10am, it has always been 1pm est. So we'll see if that stays.

lmao at unnecessary grief though. Ya'll acting like I really bagged on him and started the name calling. I asked him a question while still providing an answer to his.

Last edited:
is it just me, or was the bubble on the nikelab TBs darker than the GR release? The bubble looks a little clearer in these pics.

Definitley more translucent, I liked the really dark black on the NLs... Oh well, I still want em. Ill spray em with VHT nightshades :lol:

jewelknows jewelknows you guys are saying the same thing.

Last edited:
is it just me, or was the bubble on the nikelab TBs darker than the GR release? The bubble looks a little clearer in these pics.
You're correct. Nike made the bubble on these a smoke black to keep the Airmax Day triple black exclusive are my thoughts..

^ naw the Nikelab TB's were darker bubbles. I think that was pointed out in here earlier
Definitley more translucent, I liked the really dark black on the NLs... Oh well, I still want em. Ill spray em with VHT nightshades :lol:

jewelknows jewelknows you guys are saying the same thing.
You're correct. Nike made the bubble on these a smoke black to keep the Airmax Day triple black exclusive are my thoughts..

I knew I wasnt going THAT crazy today :lol:

I'll still be happy with them, thanks for confirming.

Last edited:
^ Word. After striking out on both IDs and NL, I will just be happy to have a pair. When I visited NY, I saw an employee with em on at the new SOHO Nike. :smokin

Still a toss up for me on those NL or Olives tbh. Team reds looking nice.

Back
Top Bottom