Nike Air VaporMax

Got these in yesterday. I like these a lot! More VaporMaxes to add soon.

35386083091_40fa464af1_c.jpg

In other news... for anyone curious about my mileage count with the Pure Platinum VaporMaxes, it's hit 135 miles running, and I want to say just a bit under 200 miles total/overall.

Last edited:
Been trying to lock-down a pair of the Lab Midnight Fogs.  I'm having a harder time with them then I did with the other Labs (Oreos and TBs).  Get the feeling these are really limited.  Don't think nearly as many people will want these as the Oreos or TBs, but if you do, I would not depend on SNKRS.  Does anybody know of any UK sites releasing?

Last edited:
In other news... for anyone curious about my mileage count with the Pure Platinum VaporMaxes, it's hit 135 miles running, and I want to say just a bit under 200 miles total/overall.

wernt initial reports that they couldnt last more than like 50 miles? Glad to see thats not true :smokin

Last edited:
wernt initial reports that they couldnt last more than like 50 miles? Glad to see thats not true
smokin.gif
That was fake news in a review that was then deleted. 

In other news, does anyone know where I can find the BeTrues in a women's size 11? Nothing on StockX or GOAT. 

my size not available in Pure Platinum or Asphalt and have zero interest in the Navys, good looking though... hopefully someone in here eats on that.

wernt initial reports that they couldnt last more than like 50 miles? Glad to see thats not true :smokin

That was fake news in a review that was then deleted.

Yeah, might've been that. That, and everyone else's skepticism about the durability. Pictures below will show you that it's still solid. It does have small bits of area fading, particularly at the lateral forefoot area, but other than that... it's still there.

View media item 2475457View media item 2475449

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Im newbie here

I just bought nike air vapormax cdg black please help me to identify real or fake

I bought from ebay
View media item 2475563
If the shoe is fake how to cancel the order and get my money back

Thanks

Hi everyone

Im newbie here

I just bought nike air vapormax cdg black please help me to identify real or fake

I bought from ebay
View media item 2475563

Thanks

Welcome to the forums! I'd hate to break it to you, but those unfortunately do not seem authentic. If the seller mentioned anywhere in the description that they are "100% authentic," then you can start a dispute. Otherwise, if no return policy is allowed, then you're pretty much stuck with them.

Welcome to the forums! I'd hate to break it to you, but those unfortunately do not seem authentic. If the seller mentioned anywhere in the description that they are "100% authentic," then you can start a dispute. Otherwise, if no return policy is allowed, then you're pretty much stuck with them.
Not necessarily, eBay has a no fakes rule so any fakes sold there are against the rules and he can get a refund

Hi everyone

Im newbie here

I bought from ebay

Thanks
Hop you can return these. Probably should have started a validation thread instead of doing things in here, but they should have looked like this

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t...03_1055106071300322_6599369197656997888_n.jpg

And besides that weird looking blob that does not even come close to resembling a swoosh, there are too many other discrepancies around the toe-box.

Nah he is covered no matter what kind of policy theseller may have. Counterfeit goods are always covered under buyer protection.

Lol seems like that dude is the seller and seeing what everybody's opinion is on his fake shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah he is covered no matter what kind of policy theseller may have. Counterfeit goods are always covered under buyer protection.

Thanks guys

I just claim my money back from ebay hope they can resolve this

Is anyone knows where to buy real nike airvapormax cdg black
I would like to buy it for my son birthday gift

Thanks guys

I just claim my money back from ebay hope they can resolve this

Is anyone knows where to buy real nike airvapormax cdg black
I would like to buy it for my son birthday gift
The Triple Black that came out last week, would have probably been a good one to get as an alternative, unless you really wants the CDG, which are going to cost you money. Not sure what size he is, but very limited choice options on StockX or Goat, both sites which perform authentication for you. With Ebay, there is a risk. there are decent sellers and real shoes, you just have to be more careful there.

was going to cop the triple blacks but i noticed that there were two that released? 1.0 and 2.0? is there a notciable difference between the two?

was going to cop the triple blacks but i noticed that there were two that released? 1.0 and 2.0? is there a notciable difference between the two?
The first pear is NikeLab: blacked out knit and really dark tinted air bubbles. Second version is the general release and there is grey in the knit a and the bubbles are lightly smoked.

Back
Top Bottom