Nike Air VaporMax

Hey thanks for the input guys! I just got a pair of 10 from Livestock. I think that will do for now 
smile.gif
 I heard these fit a little snug, so I think a 10 might work out better for me cause I have wide feet.
My size is 10 and go 10.5 with vapormax because I also have wide feet. I have both 10 and 10.5 and definitely prefer 10.5. You should be fine.

Last edited:
Damn bought TB from stockx on day of release then bought one from finishline the next day on a restock. I guess I'll return one to finishline. They both ended up the same price. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I am a little bit late, but can anyone find me a pair of 9.5 triple black? I need one to rock and one for my brother's birthday! Thanks in advance :smile: Unfortunately, I can't order from finishline cause I live in Canada :smh:

Nike.ca drops em on the 29th.

Thanks for the comparison pics

Glad I held out on getting the ID. Not really feeling that at all in comparison.

Nike.ca drops em on the 29th.
Is this confirmed? Live chatted with nike.ca online a few times but they keep saying they don't have a date. But they could either not know or they could be being lazy.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input guys. Wow, that ID triple black looks great! May be I need to get that one too...  haha

NL Oreo and iD Oreo are two of the best CWs so far.

mad I dont have either. :smh:

if i strike out on NL Olives, im going to be super moped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom