Nike Air VaporMax

Hi All

Just joined the group. I have had the navy pair as my first VMs for about 2 weeks now and just ordered the TB. I wish I found out about the Vapormax earlier, as I missed out on some cool colourways like the Oreos. Damn they look awesome!! I think the next pair are the cool greys. Much better with the black swoosh instead of the white on the dark greys.

Definitely keen to see more pics from you guys and spending a few more pennies too!

Hi All

Just joined the group. I have had the navy pair as my first VMs for about 2 weeks now and just ordered the TB. I wish I found out about the Vapormax earlier, as I missed out on some cool colourways like the Oreos. Damn they look awesome!! I think the next pair are the cool greys. Much better with the black swoosh instead of the white on the dark greys.

Definitely keen to see more pics from you guys and spending a few more pennies too!
welcome man! cool profile pic! did you pic up any of the recent vans x peanuts?

Starcowparis.com has the cargo khaki vapor max in various sizes now
yeah been sitting since release. generally for a nikelab release, this has been the easier to cop so far for sure. I guess that's also coz there have been so many colourways already so the early adopters are slowing down I guess. 

asphalts or platinums? Which is better?

Have both, but Just got my asphalts in, and I'm leaning towards those...
these two are some of the few I don't have. Plats by far for me. Asphalts I think is the least appealing colourway. The upcoming coolgray nikelab is what asphalts should have been

I personally love my plats. I skipped asphalts and glad I did- those cool greys coming out will top asphalts imo

1 whole size for me. 
eek.gif

Those labs are terrible. Nice to see these sitting though.. wish the Oreos sat [emoji]128514[/emoji]

so the clots only dropped at a few retailers and were gone quick?
I think there is a larger release around 7/17.  Some stores might have released them early like the Labs.  I saw them (Clots) sitting in a mom and pop.  Maybe people thought they were fake (or were fake).

Last edited:
Cant believe theres so much hate for Asphalts. I feel they're one of the best colorways to me. Cant get down with same colored air bags, swoosh and upper like the cool greys but I guess monochrone has been the new wave.

Last edited:
Cant believe theres so much hate for Asphalts. I feel they're one of the best colorways to me. Cant get down with same colored air bags, swoosh and upper like the cool greys but I guess monotone has been the new wave.
Monotone is now what all-red sneakers were a couple years ago.  Flavor of the day.

Last edited:
Those labs are terrible. Nice to see these sitting though.. wish the Oreos sat [emoji]128514[/emoji]
The reason I think the latest Labs are sitting at some places is because the retail price they have is 'resell+ship.'  Why pay $260-70 overseas whey you can just get that off they Bay domestically for the same or cheaper.

Last edited:
The reason I think the latest Labs are sitting at some places is because the retail price they have is 'resell+ship.'  Why pay $260-70 overseas whey you can just get that off they Bay domestically for the same or cheaper.

And the question then is why people would buy them to them resell for retail in the first place

Back
Top Bottom